Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Dear LV lovers,

I need your advise again!! I bought an organizer from the originals for my Delightful, but each time when I use it my Delightful got somehow deformed as you can see in the pictures... do you think is it good for my bag in a longer term or should I take it out?? Thank you in advance!!

I hope you will understand what i mean!

Few wrinkles on the interior

View attachment 3887135
View attachment 3887136

On the bag itself

View attachment 3887137
if it bothers you, try a size or even 2 sizes smaller organizer. I buy them in various sizes for my bags, sometimes one to two size smaller, sometimes one sizer large :smile:

Reactions: Yuki85
How do I upload a pic from my camera roll? It's been a while since I've been on here. I try to upload it and it says it's too large. I'm on an iPhone 7plus if that makes any difference. I don't know how to get the file smaller to upload:confused1:

I know I've uploaded pics in the past and haven't had any issues lol.

One more question: I’m not sure if this faux pas but I really want my Neverfull to have longer straps so I can wear it comfortably on my shoulder. Does LV do this?
I don't believe they do that but you may try the GM (instead of the MM I assume you talked about), the straps are tab longer than the mm if I remembered correctly.

IMG_3307.JPG Hello to all, I have purchase LV purses and luggage for my wife over the years, but not for awhile. I found a purse that I really liked and know she will as well. I learned that it was part of the Spring/Summer line, but didn't have any information whatsoever. Any idea when these might be in retail stores? Thank you.

View attachment 3893822 Hello to all, I have purchase LV purses and luggage for my wife over the years, but not for awhile. I found a purse that I really liked and know she will as well. I learned that it was part of the Spring/Summer line, but didn't have any information whatsoever. Any idea when these might be in retail stores? Thank you.
If this bag is indeed being produced, it will be available around February. You should show this picture to your local SA. Some runway bags become very difficult to get unless your SA puts down a reservation. Good luck!

For those of you that have purchased or thought of purchasing the bandouliere strap, is it worth it? Your thought process? I was thinking of using it on my pochette metis but is it really worth it at almost $500? TIA!!

For those of you that have purchased or thought of purchasing the bandouliere strap, is it worth it? Your thought process? I was thinking of using it on my pochette metis but is it really worth it at almost $500? TIA!!
It's obviously way overpriced like everything at LV. I have one in Monogram canvas and silver Epi and love it. Very comfortable. But yeah... it's way too expensive for what it is. :lol:

Reactions: Bichita and onlyk
So I want to get a bag organizer for my NF MM and I also have a speedy 30. I was hoping that 1 organizer could be used in both bags

I read that he Samorga organizer for the speedy fits perfect in the NF but they are so pricey

Does anyone have any recommendations of another company and what organizer can be interchanged for the 2 bags

So I want to get a bag organizer for my NF MM and I also have a speedy 30. I was hoping that 1 organizer could be used in both bags

I read that he Samorga organizer for the speedy fits perfect in the NF but they are so pricey

Does anyone have any recommendations of another company and what organizer can be interchanged for the 2 bags
Papillonkia sell bag organisers, I purchased my neverful and baswater liner from there