QVC Time! Who's here?

decided to order the teal color. I think it will be a great everyday bag for me. I love the neutrals, but I have a lot of neutral colors and the teal color is different. Ill report back after she arrives.

I agree that a change purse would be nice, but truthfully I rarely use those.

If I carried a handbag on my shoulder, I would have ordered the Teal and the Plum. Love them both. But I need a shorter handle, so I have to pass.
I'm delighted that Dooney is adding teal and plum to the color palette. Hopefully there will be other pebble leather styles in those colors.
Even tho it's not for me, I love the shoulder strap and hardware they used on the TSV. As for the fact that there is no accessory.....it's all about price point... when they include something it drives the price up and some people say they don't want it or have enough of them or don't find the style useful.... and others love to get them. On that point there is no one answer that will make everyone happy.

To everyone who ordered the TSV or is going to cave and order it later today, I hope you love your new handbag.

LJ, Have you seen the becket small riley? I am also in love with that one .. reminds me of this TSV, but nicer :smile: I am waiting for a sale at Dooney to get that one. Might be more of an over the arm option for you

Not that you need me to suggest for you :biggrin:

Last edited:
LJ, Have you seen the becket small riley? I am also in love with that one .. reminds me of this TSV, but nicer :smile: I am waiting for a sale at Dooney to get that one. Might be more of an over the arm option for you

I love that new Becket hobo too. I like the shape better and it has the same strap. For that reason I think I’ll wait until the Becket arrives at the outlet. I am sooooo tempted by this TSV though. The colors are so great. I love the plum, teal, navy and elephant. I think what really gets me is these colors look so great with the toro strap. I love the new modern long zipper pull “tassel”. I need to stay strong for 14 more hours. [emoji38]

Here’s the Riley I’m waiting for.
View attachment 3883476

Hmmm...wonder why my photos aren’t showing anymore without clicking on the link?

Iheart: thanks for the suggestion. I just checked out the small Riley hobo.
The strap length is shorter, and that's better, but the bag seems a little smalls for me. The regular size Riley has too long a strap for me. But even if the strap length were shorter, I find that a double handle handbag balances better for me. A single strap handbag tends to swing and I don't find that comfortable. Probably more than you want to know.
I have a collection of handbags that don't work for me know, but at least I'm learning what does work for me and trying to stick with those, no matter how much I like the others.

I was so tempted by the plum and teal.....I held out. Can’t wait to see pics of the new bags when they arrive.
The plum and teal were beautiful. I decided to order the saddle and elephant. The red was gorgeous but I have been drawn to the neutral shades lately. I bought a cranberry bag 2 mos ago with a birthday gift certificate from hubby and it's just sitting. I have been carrying my chocolate sophie for 3 weeks. I forgot how much I loved her. Gracie seems so much like her. Similar silhouette and footprint, but the new leather straps and details. I also ordered the matching wallets. I did easy pay for both. Hubby never shops online so I knew he wouldn't buy it. I have converted my mom to Dooney. She texted me and actually asked if I was watching the QVC show, lol. If she buys one for me for Christmas, I will return one of the ones I bought. I love that QVC has the extended holiday return time as well. I will post pics when they get here :smile: