Chanel Mini Cruise 2017

View attachment 3530127

Finally after many weeks of back and forth calling and being put on wait lists, I managed to secure this gorgeous black chevron mini in lambskin! My first choice was the black rectangle caviar mini but the wait lists were all overflowing already. Had a choice between the dark pink mini and this black chevron and it was so tough deciding between both because the dark pink is such a unique color! In the end I followed my heart and got the black chevron as getting any form of black minis are so tough!
Loving the chevron quilts this season, they are really so puffy and luxurious! [emoji7][emoji7]
Your bag is gorgeous. I much prefer it to the caviar. Why didn't I get it while I was in Paris last month? I was obsessed with the red which I didn't find. I hope they have it here in Greece. Your picture really had me drooling. Enjoy it in good health.

Hi! I just got the turquoise mini rec from the Cuba Collection. Preloved, but it was never used. Does any of you ladies have the bag? When I compare it to my other mini rec I flnd the turquoise some how bigger, but when I measure then, they Are the same. My other min is lamb and from 2017 And do you guys feel that the caviar is more shiny on this bag? i have heard rumours that it is not AS sturdy as before, is that true? love to get your thoughts on this!

Hi! I just got the turquoise mini rec from the Cuba Collection. Preloved, but it was never used. Does any of you ladies have the bag? When I compare it to my other mini rec I flnd the turquoise some how bigger, but when I measure then, they Are the same. My other min is lamb and from 2017 And do you guys feel that the caviar is more shiny on this bag? i have heard rumours that it is not AS sturdy as before, is that true? love to get your thoughts on this!

Congrats on scoring this mini! The color is so fresh! I have this bag (as well as the dark pink caviar mini from 17C, a black caviar mini from 16C, and red caviar mini from 17B) and while the caviar on the 17C minis is a bit shinier, I don't find it to be any less sturdy. It just has a different look to it, which I actually like since it gives some variety to my mini collection. I've attached some comparison shots. Enjoy your new mini!

CCMiniA.jpg CCMiniB.jpg

Congrats on scoring this mini! The color is so fresh! I have this bag (as well as the dark pink caviar mini from 17C, a black caviar mini from 16C, and red caviar mini from 17B) and while the caviar on the 17C minis is a bit shinier, I don't find it to be any less sturdy. It just has a different look to it, which I actually like since it gives some variety to my mini collection. I've attached some comparison shots. Enjoy your new mini!

View attachment 3868989 View attachment 3868990
Thank you so much for your reply! I also like this caviar, it looks so lux. What colors do you use with your turquoise mini?

Your collection is to die for. I am seriously drooling over here!!! You Are bag goals for sure!!

Thank you so much for your reply! I also like this caviar, it looks so lux. What colors do you use with your turquoise mini?

Your collection is to die for. I am seriously drooling over here!!! You Are bag goals for sure!!

Thank you :blush: The turquoise goes really well with denim, white, blues (love it with navy!), greys and a lot of the floral prints that are in right now. I haven't found it to be particularly susceptible to color transfer, although I am pretty careful to be sure any darker fabrics I wear it with have been cleaned. I wear a lot of neutrals, so having smaller bags with pops of color really works for me. Most of my larger bags are more neutral in color. Hopefully some other TPFers who have this mini will chime in with their opinions and experience.

Thank you :blush: The turquoise goes really well with denim, white, blues (love it with navy!), greys and a lot of the floral prints that are in right now. I haven't found it to be particularly susceptible to color transfer, although I am pretty careful to be sure any darker fabrics I wear it with have been cleaned. I wear a lot of neutrals, so having smaller bags with pops of color really works for me. Most of my larger bags are more neutral in color. Hopefully some other TPFers who have this mini will chime in with their opinions and experience.
thanks again for your thoughts! I have tried the bag out, and it goes with a lot of colors actually and really good with light denim.

I now have the turquoise mini and a royal Blue (in lamb with light gold hardware). Are they to simillar? I am contemplaiting selling my Blue one, because it is lamb, and I think it shows some wear after I have used it twice, but on the other hand it is so beautyfull. Are they different enough to have both?

thanks again for your thoughts! I have tried the bag out, and it goes with a lot of colors actually and really good with light denim.

I now have the turquoise mini and a royal Blue (in lamb with light gold hardware). Are they to simillar? I am contemplaiting selling my Blue one, because it is lamb, and I think it shows some wear after I have used it twice, but on the other hand it is so beautyfull. Are they different enough to have both?

Unless you need to sell the royal blue to fund a different bag on your wishlist or the wear of the lamb is really troubling for you, my vote is to keep it. I think it they are different enough to have both in your collection.

Unless you need to sell the royal blue to fund a different bag on your wishlist or the wear of the lamb is really troubling for you, my vote is to keep it. I think it they are different enough to have both in your collection.
No, I don't need to sell it, but I thought they might be to close in color, and that I should rather Get another bag. I guess I would not have been thinking the same about a red and a pink bag. I only wish my Blue one was in caviar, but I should stop worrying about ware and teare and rather enjoy the bag. I would really like your red mini, a red mini in caviar is impossible to find.