Chanel Mini Cruise 2017

No, I don't need to sell it, but I thought they might be to close in color, and that I should rather Get another bag. I guess I would not have been thinking the same about a red and a pink bag. I only wish my Blue one was in caviar, but I should stop worrying about ware and teare and rather enjoy the bag. I would really like your red mini, a red mini in caviar is impossible to find.
I don’t think they are close in color at all and go with such different outfits. You should keep!!!

Hi! I just got the turquoise mini rec from the Cuba Collection. Preloved, but it was never used. Does any of you ladies have the bag? When I compare it to my other mini rec I flnd the turquoise some how bigger, but when I measure then, they Are the same. My other min is lamb and from 2017 And do you guys feel that the caviar is more shiny on this bag? i have heard rumours that it is not AS sturdy as before, is that true? love to get your thoughts on this!
I used to have this bag and used it only a few times and still had the stickers on it (maybe you have mine!) It was maybe slightly bigger in some way than my other 12A red caviar mini but not much at all. The caviar is stiff and the edges hace stitching whereas the 12A is soft cushy caviar and not stitched on the edges, makes them feel different in many ways even size. I didn’t feel this turquoise caviar was less resilient at all though, maybe more since it is stiff. But of course be careful with what you wear it with; rubbing against dark colored clothing, setting on dark things or rubbing against walls, etc. You mentioned the shininess of the caviar and you’re right, that is very different than previous caviars Chanel has released. It also has smaller pebbling but this seems to be the caviar they are using currently as well. Hope that helped:smile: