Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I’ve been somewhat obsessed with the Legacy pebbled leather drawstring bag since I stumbled across the clubhouse a few months ago. I’ve been on the lookout on eBay for them but they are listed for crazy high prices! Finally one popped up, NWT for under $100 and I got it yesterday. It had the dust bag and the interior zipper still had the wrapper on it! This came along with some good news at work, so yay!
IMG_1509626145.002565.jpg

I’ve been somewhat obsessed with the Legacy pebbled leather drawstring bag since I stumbled across the clubhouse a few months ago. I’ve been on the lookout on eBay for them but they are listed for crazy high prices! Finally one popped up, NWT for under $100 and I got it yesterday. It had the dust bag and the interior zipper still had the wrapper on it! This came along with some good news at work, so yay!
View attachment 3868865
Gorgeous bag!! I think I need to keep my eye out for this too!

View attachment 3868865
Congratulations! I love both of mine. I have red-orange and midnight. They are a great value because they are almost indestructible. Mine still look new. I bought them in 2013.
Thanks! The clubhouse thread kills me because apparently a lot of the bags went to outlet and sold for ~$60! There's a nice eggplant one too.
I think you got a great deal. I bought my first on ebay for $195 and the second on FOS for $158 (including tax.)

Congratulations! I love both of mine. I have red-orange and midnight. They are a great value because they are almost indestructible. Mine still look new. I bought them in 2013.

I think you got a great deal. I bought my first on ebay for $195 and the second on FOS for $158 (including tax.)

Yay! Thanks! I saw a midnight one a couple of months ago (I was at the airport and missed out on bidding - it was gorgeous!) but they don’t pop up much in general which makes me think people really love theirs!

Reactions: whateve
View attachment 3868865
I love these drawstring bags. Now I think I want one!