Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

View attachment 3861965 View attachment 3861966

Just arrived! A few quick pics that don't do this puppy justice. Not 100% sure I'm keeping it - but it's most likely. It's gorgeous. And it's not noted as a NM exclusive on the website - but the box seems to indicate as much. :loveeyes::yahoo:
That's SO much prettier than it looked in the pictures I saw. Why the hesitation? Not sure you love it?

ETA: I just noticed that you have the same granite as we do. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: MooMooVT

Just arrived! A few quick pics that don't do this puppy justice. Not 100% sure I'm keeping it - but it's most likely. It's gorgeous. And it's not noted as a NM exclusive on the website - but the box seems to indicate as much. :loveeyes::yahoo:
This is so pretty! Much prettier than what it looks like on the website. I ordered the accordion card case with this print. After seeing your pictures I can't wait to get it!

Reactions: MooMooVT
Outlaw Satchel 36 with printed haircalf...
Just picked up from the outlet

Congrats! Love the Outlaw. Enjoy!

Just opened these lovelies and best part is they fit my huge phone. I have dinky straps so I can use for crossbody too :smile:View attachment 3861344View attachment 3861345View attachment 3861346

Congrats! Great colors.

Some of the recent purchases, very happy with space rogue and tea rose bandit

Love all of your new goodies. Great selections. Enjoy them all.

View attachment 3861910 My photography skills leave much to be desired but I wanted to share. This pic doesn’t do justice to the colours in the Rogue; the oxblood flowers and lining are beautiful.

Love them both.:love:

Congrats! Love tea rose bags.

Congrats! So cute.

Reactions: MooMooVT and Pagan
A little off topic, but I thought some Coachies would be excited to share in this Bonnie Cashin for Sills vintage coat with me! I've been really enjoying reading about Bonnie Cashin lately. I would love to buy that book about her soon. She seems like a designer a gal could really admire wholeheartedly.

Attachments

• IMG_0132.JPG
    IMG_0132.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 640
A little off topic, but I thought some Coachies would be excited to share in this Bonnie Cashin for Sills vintage coat with me! I've been really enjoying reading about Bonnie Cashin lately. I would love to buy that book about her soon. She seems like a designer a gal could really admire wholeheartedly.
Nice! I like the pockets! Post this in the vintage chat clubhouse too. I'm sure followers of that thread would love to see it.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Dusty Rose and Heather Grey Suede Cooper.
View attachment 3860561

Omg, I didn’t realize I was this far behind on viewing new reveals!

These two are stunners, although i’m partial to the grey....but both are gorgeous! I’m so happy that you finally got your Coopers — weren’t you pining for them a while back? Now you got two, you lucky dog!

Enjoy!!! :tup:

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Omg, I didn’t realize I was this far behind on viewing new reveals!

These two are stunners, although i’m partial to the grey....but both are gorgeous! I’m so happy that you finally got your Coopers — weren’t you pining for them a while back? Now you got two, you lucky dog!

Enjoy!!! [emoji106]
Thanks! I'd been waiting for them to come out ever seen I saw a sneak peak months ago. I didn't need another black bag so I decided on the grey suede. Once I saw the pic from Neiman Marcus of the dusty rose I was torn. I ordered both to see which one I liked the best. You see how that went. [emoji23]
Also the dusty rose is not as pink as it looks in the pic. It actually has a purplish undertone like a light mauve.

Reactions: holiday123