Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

I purchased my Celine ever -- the small Trio! I purchased it at the GILT warehouse sale event in Brooklyn, NY this past week and it was way more than half off so I could not pass it up. Although I did not purchase it from the boutique, I am still very excited. It is in baby blue color (from 2013 I believe but not sure of the actual name of the color). I did not expect to purchase such a light color bag because I've always wanted a black color handbag as my first choice. I was debating if I should sell it and get it in black instead or trade with somebody (or maybe dye it but that's such a waste of the gorgeous color) but at the mean time I'll give it all the love and attention haha

It is slightly scuffed and there are some slight grease stains from finger oils so I'd appreciate if somebody experienced with Celine could tell me how to treat that!21845540_10155077470438940_1477220551_o.jpg

Attachments

• 21868309_10155077470453940_506467338_o.jpg
    21868309_10155077470453940_506467338_o.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 1,576
Gorgeous! Is the official Celine colour called Red or something else? It's a great shade for all seasons!

Love this soft shade and the bag is great!
I ended up going back for the classic red- which was what I originally was going for, but they didn't have it until later in the day when I brought the merlot color home. I saw a few posts back that you have this color too. Its kind of bright in the micro size, but I think I'm going to enjoy it! Do you get a lot of use out of your red nano?

Attachments

• Photo on 9-21-17 at 12.06 PM #7.jpeg
    Photo on 9-21-17 at 12.06 PM #7.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,519
Reactions: coolmelondew
I ended up going back for the classic red- which was what I originally was going for, but they didn't have it until later in the day when I brought the merlot color home. I saw a few posts back that you have this color too. Its kind of bright in the micro size, but I think I'm going to enjoy it! Do you get a lot of use out of your red nano?
It's gorgeous!!!

Just got this lovely small trio today, loving it already :heart:

View attachment 3809378
It's been a while since I've taken my box out [emoji847] such a beauty!

Here are my two Celine Nano bags in Ink and Red. Ink is Smooth Calfskin. The Red nano is Baby Grained Calfskin. They're both beautiful chameleon colours; depending on lighting the Ink can look vibrant navy blue and sometimes black. The Red can range from bright red to a very beautiful deep dark red. Both classic Celine colours, highly recommend.

View attachment 3822762 This color and psl Starbucks are getting me excited for fall and cooler temperatures!!!

Heading out late this afternoon with my Small Sailor Bag in Brick Natural Calfskin from Spring 2016!

Loving all these red Celines!!! So lovely in all the different shades :smile: ❤️

WOW, that is truly BEAUTIFUL!!! OMG love it. I was strongly considering a Ring bag a while ago. WOuld love to hear how it works out for you after using a little while. :heart::flowers:

I love it! The small bag is a perfect size and holds everything. I keep my phone and transport card in the outer pocket so it's easily accessible. And when I want to be hands free I add a strap and it becomes a crossbody. I would definitely recommend this beauty :heart:

Reactions: Kendie26