Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

I love it! The small bag is a perfect size and holds everything. I keep my phone and transport card in the outer pocket so it's easily accessible. And when I want to be hands free I add a strap and it becomes a crossbody. I would definitely recommend this beauty :heart:
Thank you dear & that's a great idea (to add a strap)if you need crossbody. It's such a good looking, unique bag!!!:tup:

Reactions: coolmelondew
I love it! The small bag is a perfect size and holds everything. I keep my phone and transport card in the outer pocket so it's easily accessible. And when I want to be hands free I add a strap and it becomes a crossbody. I would definitely recommend this beauty :heart:

May I ask which strap do you use? I'm in between small and medium and can't decide. The lack of shoulder strap bothers me.

May I ask which strap do you use? I'm in between small and medium and can't decide. The lack of shoulder strap bothers me.
I remove the strap from my Mulberry Alexa and use it on the Ring. A SA from Celine taught me this and said that's how they use it when they want a shoulder strap. One SA even uses her Ring Bag as a mum's bag when she is holding onto her toddlers and need her hands free.

the Small Ring is just nice as a crossbody for me (i am 1.62 m). Medium is too big and heavy to be used as a crossbody so i use it as handcarry only. hope this helps!

I remove the strap from my Mulberry Alexa and use it on the Ring. A SA from Celine taught me this and said that's how they use it when they want a shoulder strap. One SA even uses her Ring Bag as a mum's bag when she is holding onto her toddlers and need her hands free.

the Small Ring is just nice as a crossbody for me (i am 1.62 m). Medium is too big and heavy to be used as a crossbody so i use it as handcarry only. hope this helps!

Awesome, thanks! I have a toddler too, so crossbody option is great. I'll just need to find the strap.