OH Gosh I think I made a mistake

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
So my DH got me the BH today off of eluxury for my birthday. I'm just wondering if I should have gotten the Neverfull instead. I was going against it at 1st b/c of all the "issues" but i still love that bag. Gosh now I'm wondering if I should take my chances with it and cancel my order of the BH and get the NF? ugh. :confused1:

I think you should keep what your sweet hubby ordered you if you like the bag when it arrives. You have the Damier neverfull on your list and this way you can still go for the Damier neverfull when it comes out this Fall and not have the same style bag in both patterns! You will have the best of the best then, You helped me figure out what to do with my new Neverfull Pm which was still in plastic, I'm sending this beautiful bag back and am going to get it in the Damier when it comes out. Like you, I love, Love the styling of the Neverfull but really if the problem with the monogram's leather is already surfacing with those using their bag only a few times, it will only get worse until LV figures out how to fix this problem. With the Damier neverfull, you will not have to worry about anything rubbing and showing up on the chocolate leather and this way you have 2 beautiful bags, the monogram from your hubby and the neverful in a no-problem Damier, two styles in 2 patterns! Thank you for helping me out earlier!!!:smile:

I'd wait and see. Personally I prefer the BH over the Neverfull, but definitely if you don't feel the BH, go into LV again and do a comparison and see which one's calling your name more!!