Best Cross-Body bags

Palm Springs mini backpack. Tried and tested through 6 weeks in Orlando (disney world and all). Easy to wear, doesnt dig your shoulders, holds a TON, has no vachetta and can withstand water droplets. AND gets tons of compliments!

If mine breaks I would get it again in a heartbeat.

Palm Springs mini backpack. Tried and tested through 6 weeks in Orlando (disney world and all). Easy to wear, doesnt dig your shoulders, holds a TON, has no vachetta and can withstand water droplets. AND gets tons of compliments!

If mine breaks I would get it again in a heartbeat.
I agree! I have one in mono but wanting one in the reverse as well! It’s so cute

I need to add that's it was 6 weeks in Orlando with a young child! No other bag! Her extra clothes were in that mini backpack too (they roll small). I used a mini pochette for my wallet (and attached the chain to the front zip of the backpack for protection. I also had an iPhone 6plus, lipstick and compact powder and floss and sunglasses in there! Also had one small facetowel and hand sanitizer. No problem! I would even fold park maps and it would fit easily.

I have the pochette metis and thought I'd use that more but nooo the Palm Springs mini has my vote