Best Cross-Body bags

1. Aside from Eva, what do you think is the brst cross body bag LV produced?

2. I love the pochete metis

3. South Bank!

luv2sportlv and millie70 like this.
  4. Petit Noe

5. Mick!

Mcmd11 likes this.
  6. Noe bb
    Palm spring mini backpack

toujours*chic and onlyk like this.
  7. Twice is very nice especially if you get prints and color right.

8. Discontinued I love the twice and mabillon. Current is the South Bank. I tried it on the other day and it's a great bag!

onlyk likes this.
  9. Yes twice! Wish the mono canvas and a colour was back in stock! That was a great one

10. Same here, would buy another one!

TangerineKandy and Addict2Labels like this.
  11. Palm Springs mini backpack. Tried and tested through 6 weeks in Orlando (disney world and all). Easy to wear, doesnt dig your shoulders, holds a TON, has no vachetta and can withstand water droplets. AND gets tons of compliments!

If mine breaks I would get it again in a heartbeat.

Iluvbags and Bumbles like this.
  12. Second that

It’s sad they discontinued them. I’d definitely get another emp. I’d love to see it in the marine rouge.

TangerineKandy, Bichita and onlyk like this.
  13. Yes that would be gorgeous! Count me in on that one and also would love it in rose bryre

14. I agree! I have one in mono but wanting one in the reverse as well! It’s so cute

15. I need to add that's it was 6 weeks in Orlando with a young child! No other bag! Her extra clothes were in that mini backpack too (they roll small). I used a mini pochette for my wallet (and attached the chain to the front zip of the backpack for protection. I also had an iPhone 6plus, lipstick and compact powder and floss and sunglasses in there! Also had one small facetowel and hand sanitizer. No problem! I would even fold park maps and it would fit easily.

I have the pochette metis and thought I'd use that more but nooo the Palm Springs mini has my vote