can anyone confirm? RED f/w

Amour

i need a money tree
O.G.
Mar 5, 2006
I spoke w/ my SA and she told me that there's gonna be another red color for f/w..she said that it's gonna be w/ the classique chains.

has anyone heard this?

im not sure though coz i just asked her if she can still find a red jumbo for me (for a friend) and she said that there's a red color w/ classic chains for f/w ..coming out sometime Sept.

so im just asking if anyone heard this from their SAs too

I saw a red jumbo(dark distressed like red) from the new season that was the strangest bag ever!!! It had the old chain but it locked like the reissue(no classic cc lock). I was not thrilled, the color looked kind of dull...

I asked Brendan at Chanel 57th St. NYC boutique about this and he said the only "new" red that might come for fall is a red jersey material. We looked up the color code in the computers for that red jersey flap and it was a different code from the spring '07 red....could've been 81448 but I don't recall precisely.

Only jersey material? Don't they know they can makes lots of money by bringing the red caviar flaps back? Sometimes I feel like they just don't care about what we want.