Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I took advantage of the Fall17 sale to pre-order a gift and as long as I had a 30% off discount, I figured that I should add in a small gift for myself, and they've already arrived today! :graucho:

I ordered the Deco Hoop Earrings in gold 59762 GD E1L for $52.50 (MSRP = $75) and I like them a lot. I think that they go well with the Large Daisy Rivet Cocktail Ring 54975 GD SV that I picked up at the outlet last Christmas for $34 ((MSRP = $125). The don't "match" but they are complimentary IMO.

Here are some pics of the new earrings with the ring. The entire set costs a total of $86 so I am pretty happy with my choices!

View attachment 3825432

View attachment 3825434

View attachment 3825436

View attachment 3825463

View attachment 3825464

View attachment 3825466

View attachment 3825467

View attachment 3825468
Ring is so lovely.

Reactions: katev
I got the purple linked kisslock satchel with a side of Rexy from the sale. Just put the rexy on the Mercer and it's a keeper! Still debating if I should keep the purple one since I can't fit my phone in it. Lol!
c35f543a6f117fec0c2e8f41c601fff6.jpg
590ec7cee817f94c98f116b2e0d39c57.jpg

This is the other item I got at the outlet on Sunday and I may not keep them because they are very small and I don't like all the styles, but again, there was a bunny so I bought it!

It is the Varsity Mix and Match Earrings set, F21614 MTI, the listed price was $95 and I paid $29.50.

Just a comment, every box of the earrings on display appeared to be "missing parts" usually one earring was gone or an earring back was missing - or both! But in each case when I lifted up the black cardboard inside the box, I found the missing item in the bottom of the box!

EarringsMixMatchVarsity_001.jpg

EarringsMixMatchVarsity_003.jpg

EarringsMixMatchVarsity_f21614_mti_a0_2.jpg

Love the vertical quilts and the turnlock! The leather is so soft that I think it might be lambskin inside of regular cowhide.
Nice to see someone get their hands on one of these. How would you compare the feel & quality of the exterior leather to the glovetanned? Does it seem as sturdy? What color is the interior?

Sorry for all the questions! You're the first I've seen with this beauty. This is the only version from this quilted look that I speaks to me in any way.

TIA! ;)

Nice to see someone get their hands on one of these. How would you compare the feel & quality of the exterior leather to the glovetanned? Does it seem as sturdy? What color is the interior?

Sorry for all the questions! You're the first I've seen with this beauty. This is the only version from this quilted look that I speaks to me in any way.

TIA! ;)

Omg don't worry about it! The leather on the outside (to me) is softer then the lining leather. And it doesn't have the normal stamping for glovetanned leather, so gave me some suspicions that it's not normal cowhide. Still same awesome quality! The color of the inside is like the 1941 Red. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_1505947473.768613.jpg
    IMG_1505947473.768613.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 498
Omggg. It's crying out to me to please please buy it. I can't wait to see it in person. And did you say lambskin??? Lambskin is my favorite leather - I love it even more than the 1941 glovetanned!!!

Omg get the bag! Yes,but I'm not sure if it is actually lambskin, the leather feels different to me then the other glovetanned leathers. It's so much more soft and plush. You can feel that when touching the outside and the inside.