Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Omg don't worry about it! The leather on the outside (to me) is softer then the lining leather. And it doesn't have the normal stamping for glovetanned leather, so gave me some suspicions that it's not normal cowhide. Still same awesome quality! The color of the inside is like the 1941 Red. Hope this helps!
I just audibly ohhh'd twice. My DH officially thinks I'm insane. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the extra details :loveeyes:

Reactions: branbran1984
So I took back the azure rogue a while ago because the color just didn’t go with what I wore very often and kept thinking about the red...found one. I switched the shoulder straps of my Prussian blue/black and 1 hangtag each love the color mixes now. Have the black tea rose charm coming for it too but not here yet. I think I may still need to add a size 25 rogue because I did like that size too

5E4497D7-7FF4-4BBD-9114-4F5C056B510A.jpeg

So I took back the azure rogue a while ago because the color just didn’t go with what I wore very often and kept thinking about the red...found one. I switched the shoulder straps of my Prussian blue/black and 1 hangtag each love the color mixes now. Have the black tea rose charm coming for it too but not here yet. I think I may still need to add a size 25 rogue because I did like that size too

View attachment 3830996

Your swaps make these bags look incredible!! I love the contrast!

Reactions: Raech and MooMooVT