Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Happy anniversary! Hubby did great. This is beautiful!!

Lucky girl! Happy Anniversary!

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!!

Congratulations!! Happy Anniversary. What and awesome hubby!!!! I've been drooling over this bag!

Congrats! Hubby picked a wonderful bag. Enjoy!

Happy anniversary!! Great husband, and bag!

Thank you so much, it was such a shocking surprise. I wasn't expecting it at all. I had seen this one online and coveted it secretly, but had never seen it in person. We went out to dinner last night and were walking off our meal, lol. We stopped into the Coach store just to browse. I tried it on and immediately fell in love. I didn't even get a chance to say anything and he looked over at the SA and goes, "We'll take this one! Box it up!" It was funny and surprising all at once :lol: The SA was all, "Yes, sir!" You could tell she was ecstatic selling one of the most expensive bags without even trying that night!

I have a Rogue satchel, but not the actual original Rogue and I have to say, it is SO comfortable on the shoulder! This will probably not be my only Rogue....

Thank you so much, it was such a shocking surprise. I wasn't expecting it at all. I had seen this one online and coveted it secretly, but had never seen it in person. We went out to dinner last night and were walking off our meal, lol. We stopped into the Coach store just to browse. I tried it on and immediately fell in love. I didn't even get a chance to say anything and he looked over at the SA and goes, "We'll take this one! Box it up!" It was funny and surprising all at once :lol: The SA was all, "Yes, sir!" You could tell she was ecstatic selling one of the most expensive bags without even trying that night!

I have a Rogue satchel, but not the actual original Rogue and I have to say, it is SO comfortable on the shoulder! This will probably not be my only Rogue....

Beautiful bag! Awesome hubby! I agree the Rogue doesn't feel heavy on the shoulder at all. Enjoy your new baby!

My purchases from the F&F sale. I will be doing quite a bit of traveling soon so I bought some items that I thought would go well in my carry on tote:

Space Rexy wristlet, Steggy passport, Rexy hangtag and two garden floral cosmetic pouches.
The wristlet is amazing and it has the antique nickel hardware! The cosmetic pouches are very nice and are lined with some kind of material that resembles leather (pleather?) rather than fabric, which I think will make it easier to keep them clean inside. View attachment 3749307
I also bought two small Nomads, one in burgundy and one in butterscotch. The burgundy is going back and the butterscotch will be here Monday. I'm hoping I'll love the color and it will be a keeper.
Is the lining of the wristlet the same linen lining that's inside of the Rogue?