Dior Jardin Japonais

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
@SherwoodMom I did a Google search and found pictures to start a thread on the Jardin Japonais capsule collection. I'l tag @TraceySH to this as well.

Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-7-600x420.jpg
Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-6-600x420.jpg

Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-9-600x420.jpg
Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-10-600x420.jpg
Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-8-600x420.jpg
Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-1-300x420.jpg
Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-2-300x420.jpg
Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-3-300x420.jpg
Dior-Japan-Capsule-Collection-5-300x420.jpg

If you like that one, there's also a floral embroidered strap available this season. It will be similar to these boots/jacket.

View attachment 3826982
I have seriously never been compelled to buy a $1,500 strap before Dior. I love the blue and white oblique monogram, the black with red and green, the blue and black monogram and now this strap with the colorful flowers. Guys if you could buy one strap for this black Dior Addict which one would you choose? Thanks :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4459.PNG
    IMG_4459.PNG
    873.1 KB · Views: 518
Reactions: averagejoe
I have seriously never been compelled to buy a $1,500 strap before Dior. I love the blue and white oblique monogram, the black with red and green, the blue and black monogram and now this strap with the colorful flowers. Guys if you could buy one strap for this black Dior Addict which one would you choose? Thanks :smile:
I personally like the blue and white oblique monogram one the most.

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Wow! How was the exhibit in person? Must have been wonderful!

(Feel free to move this to the appropriate thread)...

The exhibit is beyond wonderful. The scale of it is so overwhelming, especially having been fan of Dior for years and years.

I wish people who doubt Maria Grazia get to see her work and realize that she fits right in the Dior timeline. Yes her Dior is a bit more laid back but the details of her designs when seen in person are breathtaking.

I'll add more when I post photos in the Dior Exhibit thread.

I do hope you get to see it, AJ!!

Personally, I like the blue version of the Bohemian strap.

Reactions: SherwoodMom