What to get...?

I ❤️ the Noeud ring! That is my absolute dream piece. I agree with you on the 100% pave in all WG. I have seen the bracelet this way and I am sure you could have it made custom. I tried it on at the 5th Avenue boutique and have been in love ever since. Second option is the Lotus. I have not tried it on yet because I know it will be too tempting but honestly I would love to have both. I also agree with you on the design I prefer the older Lotus version. Whichever you decide please post pictures. Would love to see where you end up :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyShy
I ❤️ the Noeud ring! That is my absolute dream piece. I agree with you on the 100% pave in all WG. I have seen the bracelet this way and I am sure you could have it made custom. I tried it on at the 5th Avenue boutique and have been in love ever since. Second option is the Lotus. I have not tried it on yet because I know it will be too tempting but honestly I would love to have both. I also agree with you on the design I prefer the older Lotus version. Whichever you decide please post pictures. Would love to see where you end up :smile:
I am thinking of having it custom made into full WG and pave....

Go for the Lotus.
The movement for that watch is nothing special other than full of pave diamonds. There are many other options available in the market for diamonds pave watches.
The lotus looks like a better buy. The watch is more expensive and has less diamonds as well. Plus the lotus looks more substantial than the watch... Although DH seems to be nudging me towards the watch. He feels it's more wearable than the ring. Hmmm...

I'd have to agree with this. But then I'm biased! lol

All amazing options to have btw.
What do you think Phoenix123? Does it look much different to the old version when worn? The leaves are less open or angled than the old version. But perhaps the stem detail can be overlooked when the ring is worn closed? I don't really like it opened that much because it's lost the bamboo detail that the old version has.

I am not a fan of the new Lotus across the board in all the pieces. What bothers me most is they have changed the setting (more metal, less diamond) and I find this very noticeable. They did the same thing to the Cosmos and I am considering purchasing an a
piece of the old inventory that is still available at my boutique. If you examine the edge of the new Cosmos vs the old Cosmos you will see a significant difference in the outside edge. For the Lotus, this change is less perceptible however. So it comes down to what you really love. Take your time to decide, it is a lot of $$ for sure!

What do you think Phoenix123? Does it look much different to the old version when worn? The leaves are less open or angled than the old version. But perhaps the stem detail can be overlooked when the ring is worn closed? I don't really like it opened that much because it's lost the bamboo detail that the old version has.

I'm going to VCA tomorrow and will post pics of the two versions, side by side, to help you make your decision.

I looked at the new version on its own when I was in Milan recently. As mentioned, I'm biased, so I like the old version better. But the new version is still plenty beautiful. I have to say though I much prefer the ring open, it looks more "between the fingers"'; whereas the closed position makes it very concentrated and like a big mass of blinginess (not that that necessarily a bad thing, lol), IYKWIM. It's also more comfortable to wear when open. So, that's what you'd have to consider, I'd say.

Stay tuned....:smile:

Reactions: ShyShy