What to get...?

Oh I see. I have several other watches with satin and croc straps too. So far so good... although I tend to request for deployment buckles so I don't keep bending the ends of the strap
I also buy the deployment buckle when available as if the watch is heavy if it is the normal pin one it can easily fall off the wrist. I live in Tokyo where the humidy destroys everything quickly. On another note just made impulsive purchase. Ugh. But I love itFB_IMG_1505640175239.jpg FB_IMG_1505640190066.jpg All this talk about Bows and Ribbons here made me get this beautiful necklace and bracelet to match.

I also buy the deployment buckle when available as if the watch is heavy if it is the normal pin one it can easily fall off the wrist. I live in Tokyo where the humidy destroys everything quickly. On another note just made impulsive purchase. Ugh. But I love itView attachment 3826841 View attachment 3826842 All this talk about Bows and Ribbons here made me get this beautiful necklace and bracelet to match.
It looks lovely on you! So feminine. Perfect for Tokyo city. I've only ever experienced Tokyo summer once many years ago (I prefer to visit during the cooler months) and I do remember the sticky heat. I can totally see how things can disintegrate quickly under those conditions.

Reactions: Alena21
It looks lovely on you! So feminine. Perfect for Tokyo city. I've only ever experienced Tokyo summer once many years ago (I prefer to visit during the cooler months) and I do remember the sticky heat. I can totally see how things can disintegrate quickly under those conditions.
Thanks. I went with the Tiffany's design as it is most wearable and although expensive it is still affordable. The VCA and the Chaumet designs are still on my wish list!
Looking forward to see your gorgeous watch!

Reactions: ShyShy
@Phoenix123 thanks for posting these pics! This was an interesting read.
I recently became interested in the lotus ring but I did not realize they changed the design. Trying to decide how I feel about that....since I think I prefer the old design overall :sad:

Sorry if I should not be bumping this old thread. It was a very helpful read.

@Phoenix123 thanks for posting these pics! This was an interesting read.
I recently became interested in the lotus ring but I did not realize they changed the design. Trying to decide how I feel about that....since I think I prefer the old design overall :sad:

Sorry if I should not be bumping this old thread. It was a very helpful read.

You're very welcome, Lynn. I have to say I much prefer the old design and am so glad I got it before they changed it to the new design.

Can you get one on the secondhand market, like the large auction houses?