Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I'm with the same dilemma, but I already have a black bag so I'm trying to decide between the medium collége in grey or deep red ( burgundy)

I love burgundy shades, they are like my favourite but lately I've been loving the greys and the neutrals. I do find grey quite neutral and versatile and since I'm like you and use either plain clothing or bright colours and/or patterns I find that maybe the grey will be more versatile!

I just experienced my first instance of color transfer (on a pink leather bag) when I pulled it out this morning so I think that eliminates grey for me. I do find burgundy to be 99.9% as versatile as black, and so beautiful. For some reason neutrals are a huge struggle for me and I never reach for my neutral bags, they just don't really seem to suit me.

I just experienced my first instance of color transfer (on a pink leather bag) when I pulled it out this morning so I think that eliminates grey for me. I do find burgundy to be 99.9% as versatile as black, and so beautiful. For some reason neutrals are a huge struggle for me and I never reach for my neutral bags, they just don't really seem to suit me.
Oh noooo, that really sucks!
I did think about that issue with colour transfer, I bought the Sunset bag in grey from Saint Laurent but became with a defect and was smaller than I expected so I returned it, but the leather was pretty stiff and durable so I don't think would have a problem with colour transfer but now thinking of the collége the leather is much softer according to people who have it, so I might need to think twice.. thanks for the reminder! :P

Hi everyone!! I just received my first ever YSL bag in the mail! A loulou in size small :smile: I loove the leather smell and how soft it is! However I'm not very sure about the boxiness. For those of you who have had it for a while, how does it wear? Does it stay boxy in the size small or does it flatten/slouch with use? Besides it's boxiness, I love everything else about it. It's the perfect size for me :smile:

HI Ladies I recently purchased the LouLou bag and I am having second thought now. The calfskin is super soft ( but boxy) but I torn between the large college with the tighter chevron (but no cross body option if needed).

Which one is more durable you think?

also notice the quality on the Loulou can various between bag to bag, but because of the lighting but the beige one is much "tighter". thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_7181.JPG
    IMG_7181.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 6,425
  • IMG_7203.JPG
    IMG_7203.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 6,255
HI Ladies I recently purchased the LouLou bag and I am having second thought now. The calfskin is super soft ( but boxy) but I torn between the large college with the tighter chevron (but no cross body option if needed).

also notice the quality on the Loulou can various between bag to bag, but because of the lighting but the beige one is much "tighter". thoughts?

I just bought the same one with the one that you have. I saw on YouTube, one of the bloggers bought a strap from LV store so she could wear the college bag cross body.

I am trying to authenticate my Loulou, do you know if this bag has serial numbers in it? I couldn’t find it.

Yes there is. It's in the inner pocket.

How's the flap on yours I have to actually hand pick one from their inventory because most of them are wrinkly... may be quality control is not there. So weird in a pricy bag.

Where did you get it?
I saw it on Farfetch and they are a few hundred cheaper. i was tempted .

IMG_7170.JPG

Look at the bumps on the right. It's more obvious in person.

Reactions: fcmilliner2031
I've the loulou bowling bag for a while already, and it has gotten quite a few wrinkles with semi-regular use. I doubt it's avoidable for the leather they're using for this line haha.

I just view it as giving the bag additional character!

hi karrotandkiwi,

i like how it's a bit slouchy and the calfskin is sooooooo smooth. I am hoping to use this daily and i have a 5 year old boy. (nothing last)
Other than winkles. do you think this leather have scuff marks easily?

when did you get this bag? did it come out early this year?

hi karrotandkiwi,

i like how it's a bit slouchy and the calfskin is sooooooo smooth. I am hoping to use this daily and i have a 5 year old boy. (nothing last)
Other than winkles. do you think this leather have scuff marks easily?

when did you get this bag? did it come out early this year?
Not many scuff marks on my bowling bag. There's some wear and tear on one of the corners though haha. But that's because I'm not very careful with it and sometimes, accidentally, brush it against walls or something.

I got it in Mar/Apr this year!

Mine is the pink blush in the smallest size, just got mine and brought it on a short vacay and used it for 3 days straight, i can already see teeny tiny scuff marks on the pointed corners on the back of the bag most probably due to rubbing on my clothings, bear in mind im very careful with my bags therefore not an everyday bag imo. But i still luv it in this size due to the look and the pricing compared to other luxury brands, and am not planning to wear it everyday anyway. Hope tht helps :smile::heart:

Reactions: nattyt145
Yes there is. It's in the inner pocket.

How's the flap on yours I have to actually hand pick one from their inventory because most of them are wrinkly... may be quality control is not there. So weird in a pricy bag.

Where did you get it?
I saw it on Farfetch and they are a few hundred cheaper. i was tempted .

View attachment 3811402

Look at the bumps on the right. It's more obvious in person.
I got it from Gilt so I don’t have any option LOL I am also trying to authenticate the bag before I keep it.

Attachments

• 56AA8B0C-42BA-4767-ABAA-54D97A763DF8.jpeg
    56AA8B0C-42BA-4767-ABAA-54D97A763DF8.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 5,694
Reactions: Foreverklass