please show all you SEPTEMBER goodies here

I'm so excited that I had to share here even though I haven't received my bag yet!! I've been calling all around the country trying to find a boutique or Saks/Neiman's/Nordstrom's with the grey classic flap and I finally got my hands on one! It's a medium in caviar with silver hardware and I'll post pictures once I receive it on Wednesday! :love:
Congrats!! Looking forward to your pictures. This shade of grey is beyond amazing. I love my grey jumbo! :love:

Reactions: Rhl2987 and fally
Thank you so much!!❤️❤️❤️ I purchased this at BH Neimans. :smile: my sales told me it was so hard getting her transferred over. Lol .

Thank you!
If I can find one, I am very tempted to get it. I have a backpack I used 33 years ago, as a teenage college student spending a summer in hostels (on my own) throughout Europe- something my daughter will never do nowadays. :whut:
The leather backpack I used has trended in fashion twice since then. I have a feeling this will do the same.
When the trend goes back to hobos or whatever, there will still be the diehards carrying this awesome pack. But, for those of us who put it to rest for a little while, when the trend returns, we'll look vintage and current at the same time.
Wear yours in good health! :hugs:

I was never into backpacks that is until I saw the chanel. Lol you should totally buy one!! I haven't used it yet but I think it will be a easy to use bag!! Get one ‼️‼️‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!
If I can find one, I am very tempted to get it. I have a backpack I used 33 years ago, as a teenage college student spending a summer in hostels (on my own) throughout Europe- something my daughter will never do nowadays. :whut:
The leather backpack I used has trended in fashion twice since then. I have a feeling this will do the same.
When the trend goes back to hobos or whatever, there will still be the diehards carrying this awesome pack. But, for those of us who put it to rest for a little while, when the trend returns, we'll look vintage and current at the same time.

Reactions: March786 and Mousy
Thank you!

My SA might be able to get you one!

Reactions: Mousy