please show all you SEPTEMBER goodies here

My SA might be able to get you one!
Thank you! You are so sweet!
Please pass on to me her/his name and store info. I just might go for it. Thank you, again!
I'm going through one of those waves in shopping- everything fits well and the styles/colors look good. I'm hoping the tide will shift back to not liking what's out there...for my wallet's sake. :whut:

A surprise and completely unexpected purchase today :smile: In general, I've got too many handbags. Honestly, I've been thinking about selling a few because I am not using them at all. So the last thing I wanted was to get another handbag. But I went to Chanel to get my favourite perfume (Coromandel). Unfortunately, they were out of it because of the French holiday season in August. The very nice and friendly SA asked me if she could do anything else for me so just on a whim I have asked her if she's got the bag in the color/size/hardware combination I've been looking for for the least three years :smile:

And guess what? :biggrin: There is one very happy lady typing this post :biggrin:

IMG_6984.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender-5.jpg

It was my lucky day! :smile: Thank you for letting me share my joy with you!

Thank you! You are so sweet!
Please pass on to me her/his name and store info. I just might go for it. Thank you, again!
I'm going through one of those waves in shopping- everything fits well and the styles/colors look good. I'm hoping the tide will shift back to not liking what's out there...for my wallet's sake. :whut:

Sent you a private message with their contact info!

A surprise and completely unexpected purchase today :smile: In general, I've got too many handbags. Honestly, I've been thinking about selling a few because I am not using them at all. So the last thing I wanted was to get another handbag. But I went to Chanel to get my favourite perfume (Coromandel). Unfortunately, they were out of it because of the French holiday season in August. The very nice and friendly SA asked me if she could do anything else for me so just on a whim I have asked her if she's got the bag in the color/size/hardware combination I've been looking for for the least three years :smile:

And guess what? :biggrin: There is one very happy lady typing this post :biggrin:

View attachment 3814754

View attachment 3814755
View attachment 3814756
View attachment 3814757
View attachment 3814758
View attachment 3814759

Congrats on finding this beauty!! :love:

View attachment 3815332
View attachment 3815335
Having been buying Chanel SLGs for a while. Now this is my first Chanel handbag for my 30's bday this month. [emoji4]

(Sry first post, no idea how to make the pics show up here)

Hello bqljr, welcome and congrats on your new item. If you are uploading from a desktop simply select the upload a file that is found next to the post reply option and go ahead and select your pic to be uploaded. Hope I was able to assist. Have a lovely day.:flowers:

Hello bqljr, welcome and congrats on your new item. If you are uploading from a desktop simply select the upload a file that is found next to the post reply option and go ahead and select your pic to be uploaded. Hope I was able to assist. Have a lovely day.:flowers:

thank you! i was using iPhone i guess thats why

Reactions: fally

View attachment 3814754

View attachment 3814755
View attachment 3814756
View attachment 3814757
View attachment 3814758
View attachment 3814759

You are super lucky! Congratulations on finding this grey beauty!! It's gorgeous!

View attachment 3814754

View attachment 3814755
View attachment 3814756
View attachment 3814757
View attachment 3814758
View attachment 3814759

congrats!! the grey is lovely!!!!!!!

Reactions: MaryAndDogs
Came to Paris with the goal of getting this iridescent light gold 17B WOC. Unfortunately Rue Cambon did not have stock and didn't know that this color existed. They only had stock at the Chanel in Gallery LaFayette. Did not get my white box/bag but at least I got what I came for.

Attachments

• IMG_20170827_135358.jpg
    IMG_20170827_135358.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 2,357