What is your latest Hermes purchase?

View attachment 3799757 View attachment 3799758 I posted that I was recently offered a C24 in Black Croc with RGHW. Although it was a fab surprise and a stunning bag, the SA and I thought it was just a little too much on me. The scales were so pretty. But she had another surprise which I had to take home with me. I love the even distribution of the follicles and that the colour makes it more subtle. Thank you for letting me share! C24 Rouge Vif Ostrich GHW.
Absolutely lovely! Sublime combo, I bet this looks gorgeous on you! Congrats!

Got a stainless ring for myself and jelly sandal for my mom
0yV2cov.jpg

vYMHgRQ.jpg

0mi8Zgq.jpg

View attachment 3799757 View attachment 3799758 I posted that I was recently offered a C24 in Black Croc with RGHW. Although it was a fab surprise and a stunning bag, the SA and I thought it was just a little too much on me. The scales were so pretty. But she had another surprise which I had to take home with me. I love the even distribution of the follicles and that the colour makes it more subtle. Thank you for letting me share! C24 Rouge Vif Ostrich GHW.
I can imagine it was hard to pass on the croc bag but this is beautiful Periogirl. Congratulations.