LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

After I decided to keep the regular monogram mini, and returned the reverse monogram, I am bringing this beauty out the first time. Loving it so far.
Also, I bought this bag charm 11 years ago in Paris but never got a chance to use it. Finally I am able to use it on this bag.
Omigoodness, how cute is the "skittles" on mini?! I have the same charm and never used it- what a great idea!

Reactions: kobe939
After I decided to keep the regular monogram mini, and returned the reverse monogram, I am bringing this beauty out the first time. Loving it so far.
Also, I bought this bag charm 11 years ago in Paris but never got a chance to use it. Finally I am able to use it on this bag.

Wow! I'm not a charm person myself but that charm is gorgeous!! One of the best I've ever seen :smile:

You should use it. It's stunning :smile:. If I owned it, I'd probably put it on display in my closet so it would never scratch because it's so unbelievably adorable lol. It looks fantastic on this bag though! :smile:
I remember it was the cutest bag charm ever when I bought it and it sold out quickly- it is almost something you could wear as a bracelet. It looks so sweet on that bag- you have given me inspiration to display it on my mini mono backpack as well. Enjoy your bag bauble!

Beautiful bag charm! :tup:

Omigoodness, how cute is the "skittles" on mini?! I have the same charm and never used it- what a great idea!

Wow! I'm not a charm person myself but that charm is gorgeous!! One of the best I've ever seen :smile:

Thanks everyone. This is the only LV bag charm I own, and i am glad that I could use it on this bag. I am normally not a charm person, except for this one. I remembered vividly when I first saw this 11 years ago, it was the cutest thing ever. It really stands out on a monogram bag, and it looks quite cute on this bag, I must say. :smile:

I just got mine, is the front alignments acceptable? I did ask my SA and she said that is normal and they only one piece at that time for me to take.......hmmmm and mine is MIS

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,072
This wouldn't bother me but if it will make you unhappy, try to look online and see if you can find another one.
I am in Malaysia and there is no online option for us, got it from our local LV store after being told that it has a long waiting list, and also I got it to replace my defective mon mono bag huhu really frustrated with the quality nowadays despite the price increase

Since July I've been trying to find a perfect PSM. The first one I ordered online had a very crooked alignment. I was able to order online again a few weeks later, and that one had an uncentered tab. After these experiences I put myself on the waiting list at the NY 34th street Macy's LV. Two weeks later, they called and I picked up the most perfect one. (There might be only 1 or 2 other people on their list)

Call me crazy for being too particular, but I finally have a bag that I am over the moon about. That feeling is worth the hunt.

So happy you got a mini backpack regardless of which colour, it's a win win for you :smile: ........BUT............. that charm......... I'm so disappointed in you,........... that you have kept it hidden away for all these years. It's soooooo cute and danity, and looks amazing on the backpack. I love it, and wish I had one for mine! Your mini PS rocks! Definitely unique! :heart: