LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Oh!
Been to the boutique in Sydney a few times and they did not have any mini palm spring in stock. Saw it appeared online on Thu night and check it out straight away. This came in today in the post but I am really disappointed. My husband is convincing me to keep it he thinks this is minor. Opinions?

Oh you were able to get one! I put in cart few weeks ago and then was told shouldn't have been about to order and my sydney SA said he hasn't seen one in a long time... anyway...
Do you have a photo of the front?

Oh!

Oh you were able to get one! I put in cart few weeks ago and then was told shouldn't have been about to order and my sydney SA said he hasn't seen one in a long time... anyway...
Ya I thought I was lucky. As soon as I checked mine out, the status changed to "Call to Purchase". Who knows when I return this one, it will be available again. :sad:
I will take a photo of the front tonight.

Oh!

Oh!

Here it is. Can you see the asymmetry?

Attachments

• IMG_1877.JPG
    IMG_1877.JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 1,969
Reactions: Acctt
I definitely saw what you were talking about in your other picture, but not so much in this one. Have you put your items inside the bag yet? Perhaps if you fill the bag up, the shape will fix itself, or maybe not be as noticeable?
No it won't help. But from the front it looks ok so I am still deciding if I should return it.

Hey everyone!

I'm just wondering if a date code/stamp code of LS3683 is real Louis Vuitton?
And also does this bag look fake?

Thank you!

I am by no means an expert..but I do not think the date code is real..
You can google Louis Vuitton date codes and it will show you the factory codes, and LS is not one of them. Also the first and third numbers represent the week of the year and the second and fourth represent the year.
So according to your date code LS is the location, which does not exist. 38 would be the 38th week of the year it was made. And the second and fourth is 63, which would mean 2063..?

Reactions: RayKay
No it won't help. But from the front it looks ok so I am still deciding if I should return it.
Once you explained the first picture, I understood what you meant. The front on the other hand seems fine, and the black leather tab, the embossing is good too. I guess at the end of the day, if it doesn't bother you, and you absolutely 100% love it then you should keep it. They are definitely hard to come by, and apparently the waitlist in Sydney I heard is now been closed for a while as there are too many orders. The reverse monogram mini is even more rare and harder to come by. I got the mono mini PS when it first came out, and I absolutely love it. I love it so much I was even contemplating getting the reverse as well, but my husband said I was nuts!! lol but even if I wanted too, it is not available no more. I did see th reverse around 6 months ago, but at the time did not want it.

Nonetheless, please think carefully, coz you have to use it at the end of the day. You have to be happy with it, coz it's definitely expensive for such a small bag. And then it you let it go back, no regrets just in case you never get one again. Good luck and keep us posted on what you do.

Reactions: kobe939 and myvica
Hi,
Yeah, I tried searching for the date code but it isn't really on the list :sad:
I don't know, the bag look really authentic. Tried looking for some comparison on google and youtube and couldn't find any actual comparison of the Palm springs mini. So I can't really tell. :sad:
I added more photos, maybe someone can authenticate it for me here. :/

Thank you though :smile:
This looks fake. The fleur de lis aren't uniform in shape and the inside stitching looks sloppy. Also, the date code doesn't exist.

Reactions: RayKay
For anyone looking for it, my PS in Paris just got one coming her way. I declined as I've already bought a pochette Metis last month (guess I'll probably regret it), so if you're interested, PM me for her contact :smile:

Does anyone know is the reverse mono PS mini is discontinued? I noticed it was on the site earlier last week, but now it is gone. I would like the infra-rouge version, but after months of calling I continue to be told it has been discontinued and no US stores have it. If the IR ps mini has been discontinued, why is it still listed on their US website? hmm :smile:

Does anyone here have two PS minis in different colors (specifically, mono & reverse)? I just got the mono and am in love with the darker canvas look. I also have the reverse PS mini, which I also love and use often. Is it overkill to have two of the same bag?

Usually I am not one to do this, but it is just so cute and useful for walks/running errands. Anyone with both find themselves using them both a lot, or does one stay in it's box since they are both neutrals and can match most outfits. I am thinking the reg mono might go best with busier outfits and the reverse will work better with more muted outfits.