Should I purchase this...?

I saw that...that's the same person that sent (tokidokiangel?) a bag w/ the writing and holes on the inside...or they think that's the person's second ebay ID. IDK, depends...buy it if you want...I think really it's up to you if you want markings and possibly holes in your bag. Other than the markings it looks all right though...

The seller has only 3 feedback (or it's the new ID for the same seller who sold PinkPeony her awful CR Ciao Ciao), they don't accept PayPal... and they say they will leave the same feedback you leave... thereby intimidating/blackmailing people out of leaving a negative when deserved.

It's your choice, but there's a LOT of red flags on this.

good catch, jessika! i was looking at that bag too, but i'm kinda particular so i'd constantly worry about the writing inside.

if it fits your budget well enough that you don't care about the ink, then go for it. make sure you message the seller and tell them you want to be able to return it for a full refund inc. shipping if you aren't satisfied.

ahh yes pinkpeony posted about this seller on another thread .. same seller that sold her the bad citta rosa bag with a new seller ID. I say be careful and be aware that problems existed with this seller before.

This sure seems like a new fake ID -- I checked the seller's feedback and all three items she bought were about $1 -- obviously she just did that to get some positive feedback and not have zero. This bag presumably came from the same discount outlet as the CR ciao ciao with holes in it that she sold previously, so this one may have the same problem.

To me, the fact that the seller changed ID's and won't accept paypal is a huge red flag. If she doesn't accept paypal, there's no paypal protection, so if you're unhappy with the bag you'd have to resolve it through your credit card company (good luck with that!). And obviously negative feedback is no real threat, because she'll just get a new ID.

Why not post on the shoptokidoki forum and ask if anyone there has a gently used ciao ciao they'd sell for $100?

I wouldn't get it =/ Based on everyone else's opinion of the seller, and the writing on the inside of the bag... it's not worth $100. Save your money, and you'll get something better soon~ :3