Dior winter 2017 bags

fullsizerender-2-jpg.3770867

This is interesting! Looks like smooth calfskin and quilted, but with the same charms as the studded version. I like it!

I remember a camera-style bag being posted a while back...has anyone seen it in stores? I'm curious about it, that is one style I don't have in my bag collection yet....
They never came in. My SA had contacted corp awhile ago to find out dimensions, and it's TINY. Like not even big enough for an iphone. Someone in the dimensions dept screwed up big time! Maybe b/c of that, it was cancelled. They did cancel quite a few things for the US...

They never came in. My SA had contacted corp awhile ago to find out dimensions, and it's TINY. Like not even big enough for an iphone. Someone in the dimensions dept screwed up big time! Maybe b/c of that, it was cancelled. They did cancel quite a few things for the US...

Oh wow, too small for an iPhone? That would make it pretty useless for me then. That's too bad, although I did notice the price seemed to be really low so I guess that explains why!

Reactions: TraceySH
I like these, and how even though they look vintage, some minor details have been updated (like the strap). Do you know if the lining is suede?

Looked at it today but sorry didn't look at the inside.

Do you know how much these lovelies are? [emoji102]

The small is USD $2750. The larger is in the $3000 range. I wanted it as an everyday bag but even the small is still too big. This is not the same size as the bag Rihanna has been carrying...hers is much smaller.

Reactions: hightea_xx