Dior winter 2017 bags

Really cute! :love: I think this is vintage. The new ones have the strap attachments on the ends of the bag rather than on the handles. Also, the metal rings for the handles look much taller than the new ones.
Yes, the metal "rings" are actually letter D-shaped. This polochon bag is from the Galliano years at Dior. The monogram is slightly different from the vintage Dior logo tapestry which MGC has reintroduced.

Reactions: OneMoreDay
Very nice! I love how the lining is suede. Based on the dimensions, it looks like it can fit many different sizes of phones.

It looks like it can fit lots of regular sized phones. My SA a few months ago had quoted the width as 12.5 cm which is waaaaay too small. This won't fit a plus but would certainly work with regular phones!

Reactions: averagejoe
Thanks so much for posting. Looks tiny...did you happen to get more pics?

I didn't. My SA just sent that pics sort of laughing about it. She said it's smaller than the WOC's and just barely fits a regular iPhone and not much else. It's really too bad, I would have gladly paid more (quite a bit more) for a little camera bag that was actually useful!