Céline Tri-Fold Bag

Some photos of the Celine Trifold bag in beautiful colours. What's everyone's favourite colour in Trifold bag style? Some photos from Purse Blog website.
Thanks for posting all the pics Miss World....that burgundy/wine color is dreamy! I can't recommend this bag enough (i own it in black)& i use it for work. I have a few tote style bags in rotation that I use for work & this 1 has become my favorite as I think it's just so darn chic & unique. Good luck if you do indeed decide to buy one!:graucho::tup:

Reactions: Miss World
Girlfriend, come on now!! Doesn't your Peekaboo have TWO compartments:lol::lol::lol:so what's 1 more? (sorry, just being a wise arse!) I'm just teasing you, i get what you mean as I'm still a major fan of the Luggage bags BUT i definitely :heart::heart::heart:my TriFold....i also just remembered i put my O case in the outer sides (since i know you once mentioned we are twinsies on our Ocase) Good luck deciding. You are smart for being contemplative in what you KNOW you love/prefer when you are considering new styles!:hugs:

:giggle: Wise arse indeed ..... :lol::lol::lol: thanks for the laugh Kendie

Peekaboo has two, the by the ways have two, my Massaccesis have two and my box bag has about five :facepalm: I spend time deciding what goes where but clearly don't put enough thought in because I still can't remember what went where :lol: give me micro luggage one big solitary compartment any day ...

I love getting older and wiser - and smart and contemplative of course :blush: - because I have no more room in my life or home for more bags :graucho:

Reactions: Kendie26
:giggle: Wise arse indeed ..... :lol::lol::lol: thanks for the laugh Kendie

Peekaboo has two, the by the ways have two, my Massaccesis have two and my box bag has about five :facepalm: I spend time deciding what goes where but clearly don't put enough thought in because I still can't remember what went where :lol: give me micro luggage one big solitary compartment any day ...

I love getting older and wiser - and smart and contemplative of course :blush: - because I have no more room in my life or home for more bags :graucho:
I get/feel you my friend!! (Glad you took my poke/joke :pokey: as intended!) You know what is best for you & you have gorgeous taste/style so it's all good!;):hugs:

Reactions: BlueCherry
I get/feel you my friend!! (Glad you took my poke/joke :pokey: as intended!) You know what is best for you & you have gorgeous taste/style so it's all good!;):hugs:

Thanks and so do you for sure plus you can poke all you like with me, my humour has no boundaries :lol:

Love that poke emoji but it's not on my iPad, it's really funny...

Thanks and so do you for sure plus you can poke all you like with me, my humour has no boundaries :lol:

Love that poke emoji but it's not on my iPad, it's really funny...
This one is just for you my sweets! Using it today (& i use it so much that i don't like to "over-post" my TriFold) but since we've been chatting...:biggrin::heart::flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_3680.JPG
    IMG_3680.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 1,766
  • IMG_3681.JPG
    IMG_3681.JPG
    253.3 KB · Views: 1,155
This one is just for you my sweets! Using it today (& i use it so much that i don't like to "over-post" my TriFold) but since we've been chatting...:biggrin::heart::flowers:

I saw this and replied on the other post first but thank you on behalf of all of us Céline and Tri Fold fans, you are so sweet and thoughtful [emoji179]and we can never see too many pictures of you or your gorgeous bags [emoji4]

I saw this and replied on the other post first but thank you on behalf of all of us Céline and Tri Fold fans, you are so sweet and thoughtful [emoji179]and we can never see too many pictures of you or your gorgeous bags [emoji4]
Aw, you're the bestest!! Love you! I just read your other reply. Truly not trying to push/enable you...i respect everyone's decisions/thought processes. The 1 other thing i forgot to mention about this bag is that the double handle straps are amazing....they are just SO comfortable & they fully support whatever weight you put into the bag. :flowers::wave::hugs:

Aw, you're the bestest!! Love you! I just read your other reply. Truly not trying to push/enable you...i respect everyone's decisions/thought processes. The 1 other thing i forgot to mention about this bag is that the double handle straps are amazing....they are just SO comfortable & they fully support whatever weight you put into the bag. :flowers::wave::hugs:

Right back at you @Kendie26 :hbeat::hugs:

That's great to hear as I have trouble with shoulder straps staying on so I always have to make sure I can carry in the hand and on the elbow just in case. I have already sent an email to my SA :yahoo:

Right back at you @Kendie26 :hbeat::hugs:

That's great to hear as I have trouble with shoulder straps staying on so I always have to make sure I can carry in the hand and on the elbow just in case. I have already sent an email to my SA :yahoo:
Thanks so much for posting these great photos Kendie26! :nuts: No such thing as over posting Celine handbags! :amuse: Is your Celine Trifold bag the Small size?
:wave::wave:Thank you ladies &
BigCherry~OMG, no you did not???!!!!!:angel::nuts::panic::lol::graucho::drinks: Inquiring on colors? I recall you liked Poudre:love:
Miss World~My pleasure. Always enjoy your posts! Mine is the medium size (or the slightly larger of the 2 original sizes). Your burgundy/wine pic has me wondering if i should take the plunge as i don't have anything that color:heart:

:wave::wave:Thank you ladies &
BigCherry~OMG, no you did not???!!!!!:angel::nuts::panic::lol::graucho::drinks: Inquiring on colors? I recall you liked Poudre:love:
Miss World~My pleasure. Always enjoy your posts! Mine is the medium size (or the slightly larger of the 2 original sizes). Your burgundy/wine pic has me wondering if i should take the plunge as i don't have anything that color:heart:

Yes I liked the poudre but my SA said I'd make a $hit of it in no time because of the colour (Irish saying for ruin it) [emoji23][emoji23] so I soon backtracked.