Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I went in to get a missing hangtag off my new Fern Fringe Dinky that I noticed was missing when I went to wear it for the first time and walked out with this little cutie also. The only thing I'm confused about is it says that you can wear this as a crossbody with a dinky chain, but there is only the one spot that you could hook the chain up to where the hangtag and wristlet strap is attached. So what, you would just let it dangle?

View attachment 3715468

There should be 2 smaller d ring on the inner part of the flap closure.

Nope there is only the one on the side for the hangtag and wristlet strap.

I even checked the picture online to see if mine was just missing them but they do not have them on it either. View attachment 3715635
Hmm, well that's not useful at all. The tea rose clutch has the rings on both sides. Perhaps they are expecting people to hook the chain through the bottom link, can't imagine that would be good for it though. Either that or they didn't edit the description well enough.

It's my birthday today, so I decided to take my first trip to the Coach store to take advantage of the summer sale. I ended up not getting the Nomad I've been eyeing online, but the Scout hobo instead. I think it really suits me and fits all my stuff very well. I also got a cute little key card case.

Attachments

• IMG_6578.JPG
    IMG_6578.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_6582.JPG
    IMG_6582.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 510
This is my first post but I've been stalking TPF for a long time! This 30% sale I limited myself just to smaller items. I've never bought Coach coated canvas before but thought this Nolita was a fun print, along with the charms. Also I'm liking the Dinky chain. I'll be able to use them more often than I would as just a clutch.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 494
Hmm, well that's not useful at all. The tea rose clutch has the rings on both sides. Perhaps they are expecting people to hook the chain through the bottom link, can't imagine that would be good for it though. Either that or they didn't edit the description well enough.
Not useful at all. It is really cute but I purchased it to use as a wallet and to use with my dinky chain. Unfortunately I think it will go back.

Reactions: Hobbsy
I keep coming back to look at your photos! I am so happy I jumped on this when it showed up on the site again last night. Your photos will have to tide me over for the next week :smile:

You will not be disappointed. I was pretty upset with the first one that showed up. But not with this one. It looks awesome. Hopefully they ship quickly.