Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Not useful at all. It is really cute but I purchased it to use as a wallet and to use with my dinky chain. Unfortunately I think it will go back.

That's a shame! I looked at the site also and don't see the rings either -- I agree that Coach erred in the listing.

Sadly, I'm not surprised -- keeping the website accurate seems to be a challenge for Coach. :tdown:

This is my first post but I've been stalking TPF for a long time! This 30% sale I limited myself just to smaller items. I've never bought Coach coated canvas before but thought this Nolita was a fun print, along with the charms. Also I'm liking the Dinky chain. I'll be able to use them more often than I would as just a clutch.
Really cute!

That's a shame! I looked at the site also and don't see the rings either -- I agree that Coach erred in the listing.

Sadly, I'm not surprised -- keeping the website accurate seems to be a challenge for Coach. :tdown:

You have no idea! I used to do their online chat- for over 2 1/2 years! And in every conference call I was apart of, I would bring up the errors I spotted or was informed about....they'd fix the ones we'd point out, but every.single.time new items came online, same issues all over again. It was soooo frustrating, believe me!

Reactions: Hobbsy and K.E.W.
You have no idea! I used to do their online chat- for over 2 1/2 years! And in every conference call I was apart of, I would bring up the errors I spotted or was informed about....they'd fix the ones we'd point out, but every.single.time new items came online, same issues all over again. It was soooo frustrating, believe me!

Wow, so you saw all that behind the scenes, lol! I could see where that was frustrating for you -- it probably bothered you more than Coach! But at least they DID fix what was pointed out to them.

I reported an error on Nordstrom's chat, re: a non working drop down menu two days ago -- the chat rep said she'd report it to the tech team immediately but couldn't guarantee when they'd actually fix it. So, here it is two days later and it's still not working. Not a tragedy, but annoying nonetheless.

Did you enjoy discussing Coach items with your customers that called in?

Yes it says it converts to a crossbody with a dinky chain strap. Even when I was buying it my SA said yeah and you have your dinky chain and you can wear it as a crossbody. I never thought to look for the links to hook the strap to.
I sent CS an email to ask them what the heck? They probably won't know a darn thing but I'll let you know what they say.

Wow, so you saw all that behind the scenes, lol! I could see where that was frustrating for you -- it probably bothered you more than Coach! But at least they DID fix what was pointed out to them.

I reported an error on Nordstrom's chat, re: a non working drop down menu two days ago -- the chat rep said she'd report it to the tech team immediately but couldn't guarantee when they'd actually fix it. So, here it is two days later and it's still not working. Not a tragedy, but annoying nonetheless.

Did you enjoy discussing Coach items with your customers that called in?

I did enjoy talking about bags! A lot! I didn't do it by phone, I was one of the online chat people. You know when you see the pop up asking if you have questions? What was frustrating about it was we were really personal shoppers. We were like a knowledgeable friend going with you to shop for items. We were not customer service, so in depth issues and concerns had to be directed to CS by phone or email. Some customers didn't get that, so it would anger them. The chat feature is there to help with color choices, details, helping find the right item, questions pertaining to a specific item, shopping for a gift for someone else, etc. What was really nice about it was the free stuff. I got about 5 free handbags, some SLG's and shoes while working there. That Nomad in my avatar was F.R.E.E.

I did enjoy talking about bags! A lot! I didn't do it by phone, I was one of the online chat people. You know when you see the pop up asking if you have questions? What was frustrating about it was we were really personal shoppers. We were like a knowledgeable friend going with you to shop for items. We were not customer service, so in depth issues and concerns had to be directed to CS by phone or email. Some customers didn't get that, so it would anger them. The chat feature is there to help with color choices, details, helping find the right item, questions pertaining to a specific item, shopping for a gift for someone else, etc. What was really nice about it was the free stuff. I got about 5 free handbags, some SLG's and shoes while working there. That Nomad in my avatar was F.R.E.E.
That's Neat! Do you still do it?

Had to share my amazing ebay find !!! Woven round Kristin satchel for $39.99, perfect inside and out !! I absolutely love this bag :loveeyes: !!!

It's GORGEOUS, and what a price! My all-time favorite Kristin style. :hbeat:

There must be around ten Kristins in my collection, and I just added another one last week. There were so many fantastic styles in the Kristin line, and the leathers were lovely. Great find!