Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

This was sitting practically all by its lonesome on the delete shelf at the Deer Park, Long Island outlet yesterday - a T-Rex (Rexy) Skinny Tote, which was part of the Spring 2016 Coach 1941 collection! I was looking at getting a tote - Rexy was cute and this seemed summery on top of that, so I grabbed it! at 20% + 50% off Very nice leather, quality and detail, as is usual with 1941 stuff. I am pleased, will come in especially handy on yoga nights when I have to carry my yoga clothes and towel from work.

IMAG2398.jpg
IMAG2400.jpg

IMAG2403.jpg

This was sitting practically all by its lonesome on the delete shelf at the Deer Park, Long Island outlet yesterday - a T-Rex (Rexy) Skinny Tote, which was part of the Spring 2016 Coach 1941 collection! I was looking at getting a tote - Rexy was cute and this seemed summery on top of that, so I grabbed it! at 20% + 50% off Very nice leather, quality and detail, as is usual with 1941 stuff. I am pleased, will come in especially handy on yoga nights when I have to carry my yoga clothes and towel from work.

View attachment 3712765
View attachment 3712766

View attachment 3712769
This is super cute! GREAT score!

View attachment 3712769

That is too cute and I'm not too into the dinosaur thing but that is nice. Good deal too

View attachment 3712765
View attachment 3712766

View attachment 3712769
Very cute and I love the striped lining!

Please add pics your new skinny tote to thread below and let's celebrate summer!

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/show-us-your-straw-canvas-burlap-beachy-bags-for-summer.803874/

I went in to get a missing hangtag off my new Fern Fringe Dinky that I noticed was missing when I went to wear it for the first time and walked out with this little cutie also. The only thing I'm confused about is it says that you can wear this as a crossbody with a dinky chain, but there is only the one spot that you could hook the chain up to where the hangtag and wristlet strap is attached. So what, you would just let it dangle?

IMG_2764.JPG