Tokidoki Iskin 60 gig??

I know..I looked at the iskins page and didn't see any but my friend swears they make them and I don't know???

I wrote to iSkin a while back asking if 80gig skins existed (I think the 60 and 80 are the same size physically), and was told no. :tdown: They were trying to see if they could collaborate again to make them for the bigger size.

Yeah, they just make them for the 30gb ipod. I actually sold my 60gb ipod last year so I could downsize to the 30gb just so I could get a Tokidoki iskin. Crazy, I know.:nuts: But I really needed to have that Tokidoki iskin and, honestly, I had too much crap on my 60gb.

The 30gb forces me to keep it clean and with only what I really want to watch or listen to.

And I had some money left over after selling my 60gb to buy other Toki stuff.:graucho:

Yeah, they just make them for the 30gb ipod. I actually sold my 60gb ipod last year so I could downsize to the 30gb just so I could get a Tokidoki iskin. Crazy, I know.:nuts: But I really needed to have that Tokidoki iskin and, honestly, I had too much crap on my 60gb.

The 30gb forces me to keep it clean and with only what I really want to watch or listen to.

And I had some money left over after selling my 60gb to buy other Toki stuff.:graucho:

Cool..which iskin did you get? I am trying to decide!

I want one... is it at iskins.com??? I have a nano

*Cough*, just so ya know...they have the iskins at Chic Icon @ Koko Marina Center -->(http://www.kokomarinacenter.com/stores/Chic_Icon/) idk how much they cost...but I was just there today and saw them...So yeah, maybe you can save on shipping if they have what you want there. Oh yea...they also have a few Fornarina Shoes in stock..I got the last size 8 black/white ^__^ my bf bought it for me lmfao.

*Cough*, just so ya know...they have the iskins at Chic Icon @ Koko Marina Center -->(http://www.kokomarinacenter.com/stores/Chic_Icon/) idk how much they cost...but I was just there today and saw them...So yeah, maybe you can save on shipping if they have what you want there. Oh yea...they also have a few Fornarina Shoes in stock..I got the last size 8 black/white ^__^ my bf bought it for me lmfao.

O:huh::huh:o... damn you got everything!! hahaha i got to go there... maybe this weekend! Thanks for the info.