What's Inside Your LV?

Today I am carrying my pistol pack'in MC Lodge GM with some of my other MC SLG's! :amuse: Different frame glasses but same Ray Ban sunglasses! :love: Sorry about the Flash! It was still really early in the morning when I took these pics! :P My MC Lodge has hardly developed a patina! It still looks really New with just a slight color change. My Luggage tag on the right hand side is actually still New! With NO Patina at all! :heart:

MC lodge.jpg

MC lodge inside USE.jpg

MC lodge side.jpg

Inside my Besace Rosebery: Toiletry pouch 15 with cosmetics, Mulberry pouch with first aid/hand sanitizer/feminine hygiene items, vintage French Company LV French purse/wallet, D&G sunglasses, RIfle Paper Co notepad, and mints! Not pictured, my iphone 7 plus & car keys.

Lovely!

Today I am carrying my pistol pack'in MC Lodge GM with some of my other MC SLG's! :amuse: Different frame glasses but same Ray Ban sunglasses! :love: Sorry about the Flash! It was still really early in the morning when I took these pics! :P My MC Lodge has hardly developed a patina! It still looks really New with just a slight color change. My Luggage tag on the right hand side is actually still New! With NO Patina at all! :heart:

View attachment 3705981

View attachment 3705986

View attachment 3705988

Did I happen to mention that the MC line is my absolute Favorite line? :loveeyes: Stepping out in style this morning with my MC Sologne in Black! Still very little patina! Maybe because I never actually use them? Just buy them & store them & put them away! :wacko: I :heart::heart::heart: this designer line! :cloud9:

Same SLG's in pictures above ^^ with my MC Lodge just switching handbags around to my MC Sologne in black! :heart:

MC sologne use.jpg