What's Inside Your LV?

Heading out for a work trip Monday morning. Here is my mono NM Pochette travel edition. Just need to attach my Eva strap and add my boarding pass when I check in.[emoji574]️
View attachment 3697496

View attachment 3697498

I do the same thing! I carry this inside my Neverfull when I travel while on the airport and then use the Pochette the rest of the trip.

Reactions: historygal
Heading out for a work trip Monday morning. Here is my mono NM Pochette travel edition. Just need to attach my Eva strap and add my boarding pass when I check in.[emoji574]️
View attachment 3697496

View attachment 3697498
This is such a great little bag. I got an extra strap from LV to carry it crossbody and took it to my last trip. It was perfect and I had a bag for the evening with the short strap as well. LV`s are so versatile.

Reactions: historygal
My bag of the week!
LV Speedy 25 bandouliere in DE
upload_2017-5-16_18-38-37.png
upload_2017-5-16_18-39-2.png
left to right
top row: LV mono pouch that came with the bucket bag, used this as a wallet and catch all
Access card into my company
Melissa drawstring bag that holds the 3rd shoulder strap piece *just in case I need to do crossbody
bottom row, green pouch that hold my makeup ( 1 lipstick, 1 brow pencil, concealer n eye drop),
mango sunglass
orange key holder
prescription glasses
coach drawstring bag that hold a coach shawl

My bag of the week!
LV Speedy 25 bandouliere in DE
View attachment 3700254
View attachment 3700255
left to right
top row: LV mono pouch that came with the bucket bag, used this as a wallet and catch all
Access card into my company
Melissa drawstring bag that holds the 3rd shoulder strap piece *just in case I need to do crossbody
bottom row, green pouch that hold my makeup ( 1 lipstick, 1 brow pencil, concealer n eye drop),
mango sunglass
orange key holder
prescription glasses
coach drawstring bag that hold a coach shawl
That's my current fave bag too! :heart:
Where is that adorable orange key holder from? I love it and the pop of color!