Fat graft @ MVP and FRESH

dpnot

Apr 14, 2017
Hello. I'm curious to know if anyone has had successful fat graft at either of these clinics. I need info and can't find much on this forum. Whether you're a few weeks post op or months I need to know.
If you know the prices i'd appreciate it a lot too.

Also on another note if I get my eyes, nose and facial contour done how much do I have to wait till I can do fat graft?

Hello. I'm curious to know if anyone has had successful fat graft at either of these clinics. I need info and can't find much on this forum. Whether you're a few weeks post op or months I need to know.

Also on another note if I get my eyes, nose and facial contour done how much do I have to wait till I can do fat graft?
Hi mlydzz, I had eyelid fat grafting at MVP in May 2016 along with revision des and ptosis correction for 3 million won. This included one free top up lid fat graft which I had a month ago. I would absolutely say my eyelid fat grafting was a success and has made me look tons younger immediately. Hoping now that I have had 2 fat grafts to my lids it is permanent. I am keeping well hydrated and a stable weight to help maintain the fat graft. The first time the donor site was from both thighs and Dr Seo carefully bandaged and taped them afterwards and for the top up the donor site was from around my umbilicus. You can see my before and after photos in my thread on how to go from 50s to 20s. I am keeping in touch with a 40 yo friend who had full face fat graft at MVP last month and she looks 14-18! She actually prefers to look 20 so I suggested she wear makeup to look slightly older than a teenager! The MVP price for full face fat grafting is 1.5 million for foreigners which is very reasonable. :smile:

Reactions: bluebell.girl
Hi mlydzz, I had eyelid fat grafting at MVP in May 2016 along with revision des and ptosis correction for 3 million won. This included one free top up lid fat graft which I had a month ago. I would absolutely say my eyelid fat grafting was a success and has made me look tons younger immediately. Hoping now that I have had 2 fat grafts to my lids it is permanent. I am keeping well hydrated and a stable weight to help maintain the fat graft. The first time the donor site was from both thighs and Dr Seo carefully bandaged and taped them afterwards and for the top up the donor site was from around my umbilicus. You can see my before and after photos in my thread on how to go from 50s to 20s. I am keeping in touch with a 40 yo friend who had full face fat graft at MVP last month and she looks 14-18! She actually prefers to look 20 so I suggested she wear makeup to look slightly older than a teenager! The MVP price for full face fat grafting is 1.5 million for foreigners which is very reasonable. :smile:
Oh hey, Ive seen and read all your posts. Thank you for the info as gng quoted me way higher.

Oh hey, Ive seen and read all your posts. Thank you for the info as gng quoted me way higher.
Out of curiosity how much did GNG quote you for fat grafting? I had my full face fat grafting at DA for 2.5 million for 2 and a third for 1 million with much stress for them to honour this agreed price but now their RRP is 5 million so too expensive for foreigners IMO.

Out of curiosity how much did GNG quote you for fat grafting? I had my full face fat grafting at DA for 2.5 million for 2 and a third for 1 million with much stress for them to honour this agreed price but now their RRP is 5 million so too expensive for foreigners IMO.
they quoted me around the same price as DA but i didnt ask if they offered PRP or stem cell FG

Have you been there to have consultation?

Wow 1.5 million? They quoted me much higher. Were you there during a promotion?
Hi @SamH that price is now no longer available. It is now 2 million but the good news is that mvp only does prp fat graft which lasts longer than regular fat graft which is also charged at 2 million in other clinics. In other words you are getting prp fat graft for 2 million at mvp.

Hi @SamH that price is now no longer available. It is now 2 million but the good news is that mvp only does prp fat graft which lasts longer than regular fat graft which is also charged at 2 million in other clinics. In other words you are getting prp fat graft for 2 million at mvp.
prp fat graf sounds so good. Is it really true that it last longers?

I met someone on this forum in Seoul last month. He has fat grafting done at MVP clinic which the doctor transfers the fats from the tummy to the face however, he is concerns about it because there's a lump on one side of the cheek. Maybe this is swelling? He also shows me his tummy. It looks scary with all the blue-black marks on it lol. Not trying to scare you. I feel like you should consult them directly.

I met someone on this forum in Seoul last month. He has fat grafting done at MVP clinic which the doctor transfers the fats from the tummy to the face however, he is concerns about it because there's a lump on one side of the cheek. Maybe this is swelling? He also shows me his tummy. It looks scary with all the blue-black marks on it lol. Not trying to scare you. I feel like you should consult them directly.

I've heard lumps can be side effect of FG but I don't normally hear many reports of that from Korean surgeons. Swelling would be the whole area, if it's just one lump I would be very concerned. What did MVP say about it? If he's a member here, can you ask him to post review of MVP? Bruising from lipo is common and should clear up in a few weeks.