Fat graft @ MVP and FRESH

I met someone on this forum in Seoul last month. He has fat grafting done at MVP clinic which the doctor transfers the fats from the tummy to the face however, he is concerns about it because there's a lump on one side of the cheek. Maybe this is swelling? He also shows me his tummy. It looks scary with all the blue-black marks on it lol. Not trying to scare you. I feel like you should consult them directly.
There are 4 plastic surgeons at mvp clinic. I am only recommending Dr Seo who has done my prp fat graft. Find out which ps he had at mvp. It might have been Dr Lim who is the newest to join.

I have some questions about fat graft. If they take the fat from your thighs do they do one thigh or both? Would it make it asymmetrical to take from one side? I am a little bit skinny and worried it would be noticeable if they only took from one side, but my thighs are my only area that has a good amount of fat.

I have some questions about fat graft. If they take the fat from your thighs do they do one thigh or both? Would it make it asymmetrical to take from one side? I am a little bit skinny and worried it would be noticeable if they only took from one side, but my thighs are my only area that has a good amount of fat.
Hi there, I’m very skinny and underweight. They extracted fats from both my inner thigh and unfortunately the deep purple bruises took about slightly more than 1 month to resolve - I am slow to recover from bruises. Donor site was aching and quite painful to move about the first 3-5 days. After bruise is gone, I don’t see unevenness on my thigh.. no lumpiness or pain on my face. Just to add.. They stored my fat and I went back for top up about 2.5 months later. I’m now about 9.5 months from my first FG... lost some fullness on forehead. Just realised this thread is about Fresh and MVP. I did mine at April 31.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm curious to know if anyone has had successful fat graft at either of these clinics. I need info and can't find much on this forum. Whether you're a few weeks post op or months I need to know.
If you know the prices i'd appreciate it a lot too.

Also on another note if I get my eyes, nose and facial contour done how much do I have to wait till I can do fat graft?

Not sure how angular your face is, but you could try the fat graft first to see if FG alone can plump up the face to avoid the need for aggressive facial contouring surgery. Too many people believe that FC will be the answer, but chances of complications and suffering will be high and final results may not be as expected, all because of that few millimeters of bone.

Probably need AT LEAST 3-6 months recovery between surgeries. Eye surgery can be done together with FG. But rhinoplasty is best done separate from FG. However, I have seen patients with massive balloon faces in doing eye, nose & FG/FC together, so consider if you want that suffering.

Not sure how angular your face is, but you could try the fat graft first to see if FG alone can plump up the face to avoid the need for aggressive facial contouring surgery. Too many people believe that FC will be the answer, but chances of complications and suffering will be high and final results may not be as expected, all because of that few millimeters of bone.

Probably need AT LEAST 3-6 months recovery between surgeries. Eye surgery can be done together with FG. But rhinoplasty is best done separate from FG. However, I have seen patients with massive balloon faces in doing eye, nose & FG/FC together, so consider if you want that suffering.
Lolol i already had my surgeries last year.. thank u tho!