Pre-Fall 2017

Thanks for sharing!
I just spoke to LV CS, and they said we can purchase the Speedy B 30 mono/ black trim with at least 1 sticker/patch. (Can't be purchased no patches... at least for now, they said) :heart:
I have a speedy 25 in DE and have been wanting to add a speedy b to my collection but am deathly afraid of vachetta. I'm loving the black trim on this but also feel like the 30 will be too big for me. I don't carry much anymore nowadays. Decisions decisions!

Reactions: Born4thjuly
Quoted from WWD's article on MyLV World Tour earlier this month. So Damier Graphite and LV Belts will come a bit later for the men's. I wish they do the customization for Monogram Eclipse. I'd be all over that.

"Louis Vuitton, which has personalized trunks in its archives dating back to the 19th century, has had its Mon Monogram service since 2008 and on May 26 will launch the My LV World Tour collection. Customers will be able to choose from five families of 12 patches inspired by vintage graphics and hotel and transport labels to customize the house’s monogram canvas bags.

The service will be extended to the Damier Graphite canvas line from mid-September, with the house’s “My LV Belt” men’s service to launch in late August. There, clients will be able to create their own belt on site, choosing from up to 168 combinations of buckles and belts, with the option of having their initials hot-stamped on the inside of the strap."

I arrived in Paris this morning and headed to see my SA at the Avenue Montaigne store. I brought two defective Neverfulls with me. First my Racing Neverfull purchased in November developed an odd color on the white lettering and the thin glazing on the straps started peeling off. They gave me a credit for this which I'll apply to a Tahitienne Neverfull.

Then my long suffering Indian Rose Ikat neverfull with the melted glazing. I desperately want to keep this bag so they'll let me know Monday if replacement parts are available. These are the fourth and fifth Neverfulls with glazing issues that I've had to deal with in the last 9 months.

Before arriving I told my SA I was very interested in the My World Tour collection only if the Neverfull was available in GM and of course it's not. So that's a wrap. Very disappointed.

However he took me on a special tour of the trunks exhibit on the 2nd and 3rd floor which was very cool.

...with the option of having their initials hot-stamped on the inside of the strap."

I just got my Initiales Taurillon belt a few weeks ago and asked my SA is she can hot stamp it for me. She said that they are strictly forbidden to personalize a few items: one of them are the belts. I am happy to hear that it will change.

Reactions: Born4thjuly
I just got my Initiales Taurillon belt a few weeks ago and asked my SA is she can hot stamp it for me. She said that they are strictly forbidden to personalize a few items: one of them are the belts. I am happy to hear that it will change.

I've never heard that! They actually can hot stamp anything as long as it has an even and smooth surface. My friend had hot-stamped belt before.