Help !

BettySpagetty

Oct 29, 2014
As some of you may know I recently went to the cobbler with my lady peeps cause my heel was peeled off when it got stuck in a crack. The cobbler did an excellent job !
Yesterday I was going to wear them for the second time. This is what happened. Basically I walked out of my friends house directly to the car which stood outside and while I walked I heard a crack !!!! And when we got out of the car this is what I saw
IMG_1495352915.148319.jpg

Does anyone know if a cobbler can fix this or if even CL can ?

As some of you may know I recently went to the cobbler with my lady peeps cause my heel was peeled off when it got stuck in a crack. The cobbler did an excellent job !
Yesterday I was going to wear them for the second time. This is what happened. Basically I walked out of my friends house directly to the car which stood outside and while I walked I heard a crack !!!! And when we got out of the car this is what I saw
View attachment 3705536

Does anyone know if a cobbler can fix this or if even CL can ?

It looks like you might have stepped on a small rock and it dented the sole. I wouldn't worry about it but I'm sure a cobbler can repair it. At worst, you can always have rubber soles applied to the bottoms which would prevent some of these mishaps to the soles going forward.

Reactions: kb18
This happened to one of my So Kate's and I flipped! I actually left it and it kind of evened it way out. Don't stress. If you really want it fixed just head over to the cobbler. What area are you in?

It looks like you might have stepped on a small rock and it dented the sole. I wouldn't worry about it but I'm sure a cobbler can repair it. At worst, you can always have rubber soles applied to the bottoms which would prevent some of these mishaps to the soles going forward.

I had the same thought as stilly - looks like you stepped on a rock. This has happened to me before, and it is not noticeable while wearing them. I have rubber soles applies to most of my CLs, for traction purposes if nothing else, and they should be able to easily conceal this should you decide to go that route in the future.

This happened to one of my So Kate's and I flipped! I actually left it and it kind of evened it way out. Don't stress. If you really want it fixed just head over to the cobbler. What area are you in?

My location is Stockholm at the moment, I left my shoe last week and going to get it today. So excited to see how it looks !