What just happened to one of my favorite threads?

Notorious Pink

Hermès PurseBlogger!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
I wanted to read one of my favorite threads again. I just saw it on TPF a few days ago (yes, it was there - I was referring another TPFer to it) and now that I have time to sit and read it, the thread is gone. Why? I cannot imagine why it would be deleted several years after the last post in it.

???

Several year old thread.
Referred a friend to it two weeks ago - it was still there.
Went this week to read it again.
It's not there.
Other threads by the same TPFer - including threads referring/linking to this missing thread - remain.
Why is it gone?

???

Several year old thread.
Referred a friend to it two weeks ago - it was still there.
Went this week to read it again.
It's not there.
Other threads by the same TPFer - including threads referring/linking to this missing thread - remain.
Why is it gone?

Can you be more specific, please? What was the title of the thread?

I'm not sure we can help without more info.
What forum?
Title of thread?

Can you be more specific, please? What was the title of the thread?

Thanks for responding, Vlad and Swanky [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254] I didn't know whether I should post the name of the thread or give details because I assumed the moderators would know what large old thread has been recently deleted and maybe there was a good reason why, perhaps there was an issue. I'm sorry about being unclear. My apologies!

The forum is Hermes and OP is Miacillan. The thread title starts off with "reveal-Paris-heavenly-blessings-silks-..." as mentioned/linked by the OP here:

IMG_1494976406.902230.jpg

It is really one of my all-time favorite reveal threads and I am sorry that I can't access it. OP's other threads "Come see my orange Twin Towers..." And "Good Girl in Paris..." are still up. The second thread links to the missing thread as well:

IMG_1494976427.186856.jpg

So....did the Internet eat the thread? [emoji51] I would love to visit that one again.

Thanks for responding, Vlad and Swanky [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254] I didn't know whether I should post the name of the thread or give details because I assumed the moderators would know what large old thread has been recently deleted and maybe there was a good reason why, perhaps there was an issue. I'm sorry about being unclear. My apologies!

The forum is Hermes and OP is Miacillan. The thread title starts off with "reveal-Paris-heavenly-blessings-silks-..." as mentioned/linked by the OP here:

View attachment 3700908

It is really one of my all-time favorite reveal threads and I am sorry that I can't access it. OP's other threads "Come see my orange Twin Towers..." And "Good Girl in Paris..." are still up. The second thread links to the missing thread as well:

View attachment 3700909

So....did the Internet eat the thread? [emoji51] I would love to visit that one again.

So the Heavenly thread was deleted three years ago, it is live here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reveal-paris-heavenly-blessings.678977/

Cheers!