Reveal: Paris Heavenly Blessings!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dears,

Anybody in the house?

It's been a long time since I did a reveal here on tPF. I've been busy with my son and home stuff, and also apartment hunt for my in laws.....

Anyway, I just came back from Paris last month (yes my annual shopping spree as I really need a break!), and I want to share with you all the goodies which I brought back home. :graucho:

This is going to be a very looooooong reveal (I might need like 6 hours to complete it).....so please bear with me as I have like a thousand pictures to upload.

Hope you enjoy my reveal! ;)

A Word of Caution: I have been a victim of cyber harassment and copyright infringement recently because my pictures from my blog / tPF were stolen by some Facebook users without my consent and misusing my pictures. I have already reported the case to Facebook and will reserve the right to take legal actions against these people if they don't stop. So, I want to state here once again that I have watermarked all my pictures, and that, I am only posting these pictures on tPF under my username, and also my own blog. If you see my pictures anywhere else on the internet including Facebook/eBay/other forums etc., that means they have been stolen and please do let me know. Thanks so much for your kind understanding and hope all our copyrights will be protected!

First off.....the "mandatory" Orange Skyscrapers....LOL!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG... you never make us disappointed Mia... wait to see your haul:biggrin:

3. And some window pictures of FSH in March....(please excuse the lousy pictures as I was using my small camera and it was too sunny that day hence you see lots of reflections......)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Still FSH windows.....(so many of them...LOL!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Now let's go to George V....I was drooling when I saw these.......OMG!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. :woot::woot::woot:

Super congrats, Miacillan!!!
    Wowwww....I'm super excited!

7. Now to Rive Gauche....the Rue de Sèvres Hermes store...

The inside is gorgeous! It's a totally different ambiance as compared to FSH......so relaxing to shop at Sèvres boutique! And I must say, they have the best collection of silks!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me and my 28cm Etoupe jypsiere...
    [​IMG]

Relaxing upstairs for a cup of coffee after the shopping....
    [​IMG]

8. yay :nuts:

can't wait to see your reveal(s)!

9. Whooooah, that's a nice tower of orange boxes :nuts: I seriously dropped my jaw when I saw that!

10. Now let's get on with our reveal shall we?

Let's start with some small accessories first.....(I'll save the best for last...hehehehehehe!)

Leather Key Charm Amulette in Fauve Barenia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Hotte Botte" Leather Key Chain
    [​IMG]

"Quelle Idole" Leather Key Chain
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2011 Edition Bunny Charm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. OMG, I cannot stay. I´ll be back tonight to look at everything. (O-M-G)

12. Yowza!!!!!

My question is.....

.....how did you get this all home??????

13. "Breloque Charms" in Gold
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Exciting!

15. Quick reply S'Mom....these were all sent home to my address :biggrin: I didn't need to carry them as my luggage space is limited. (Of course need to pay the shipping fee...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice