Dudes and their Diors

Went out with my favourite bracelet and watch today, along with the gold Dior Homme belt (I have now officially worn it twice since getting it a few years ago!). I got glasses on Friday with a touch of gold to match the bracelet.

Completing the look is a Gucci leather bomber and Saint Laurent Paris high-tops, all with a touch of gold.
View attachment 3691821 View attachment 3691797 View attachment 3691798 View attachment 3691799 View attachment 3691800

Absolutely sensational outfit BB (Bracelet Buddy)! ;)

Reactions: averagejoe
Reactions: Prada Prince
Omg guys please help me. Non Dior related post.... but dear lord someone take my credit card away from me!!! Am this close to buying it [emoji13]

View attachment 3700099

View attachment 3700100

Gonna Cross post this to Fendi too [emoji13]
Oh they came out with the supple version for men. It looks nice but it looks identical to the women's version, with the exception of what appears to be a second charm in addition to the key pouch. Even the structured Sac de Jour for men differed from the women's in construction and strap length and width.

Oh they came out with the supple version for men. It looks nice but it looks identical to the women's version, with the exception of what appears to be a second charm in addition to the key pouch. Even the structured Sac de Jour for men differed from the women's in construction and strap length and width.

The women's supple Sac de Jour also has the key tag. I think they are the same (men's and women's) and this looks like the medium size which is smaller than the men's one (39cm).

Reactions: averagejoe