Dudes and their Diors

I'd recommend etoupe/black or gold/black as classic combinations, with Togo/Clemence on the coloured side as I think the texture takes on colour much more beautifully.
I already have two: Prussian Blue (Togo)/Black (Box) and Fauve (Barenia)/Black (Chamonix). I want one that is not black on the other side. Gold is a good option but it may be a bit similar to Fauve in terms of being light brown.

What do you guys think about the studed diorama woc as small summer wallet?

My wallet doesn't fit in my short pockets so I usually use a card case. Albeit I have issues with where to put my bills and coins. I'm currently considering picking up my first woc and the diorama is on my short list.

Thanks ahead

What do you guys think about the studed diorama woc as small summer wallet?

My wallet doesn't fit in my short pockets so I usually use a card case. Albeit I have issues with where to put my bills and coins. I'm currently considering picking up my first woc and the diorama is on my short list.

Thanks ahead
I personally like the studded Lady Dior calfskin WOC more. I think it's more masculine an rugged especially with the new charms. The leather is very durable, and the stitching is large (like saddle stitches).

But if you prefer the Diorama, it's a great option.

I personally like the studded Lady Dior calfskin WOC more. I think it's more masculine an rugged especially with the new charms. The leather is very durable, and the stitching is large (like saddle stitches).

But if you prefer the Diorama, it's a great option.

Thanks I'll look into it, albeit I'll also try the smallest size of the diorama bag while at the store size the attachment for the chain seems a bit more sturdy than on the woc.

Reactions: averagejoe
Thanks I'll look into it, albeit I'll also try the smallest size of the diorama bag while at the store size the attachment for the chain seems a bit more sturdy than on the woc.
I like the sliding chain more usually (it is more sturdy and I love how it is adjustable) but in this case, you want to be able to transition it between being a wallet and a bag, so the strap should be detachable.