Dudes and their Diors

I think so too! I love how they have just the perfect balance of details without going overboard. It's definitely a fun take on a very classic wayfarer shape.

The So Black Diorissimo is to die for! It may be sold out now but if you're lucky, your SA may be able to find one somewhere and have it transferred over to your boutique if your boutique doesn't have it in stock.

Ok so I searched for the Diorissimo so black, what a nice bag, also, had not noticed before but, is it me or the handles of the Diorissimo are quite similar to Coach's Rogue tote?

Here's my Diorissimo. It's from Cruise 2016. It's suede with leather lining and also the stitching is outside and no piping.

IMG_1493419866.704821.jpg

I love it! Looks great on you. Funny enough I was just at the boutique toying with the idea of getting the studded black lady Dior or Diorama WOC.

Enjoy your new bag!

View attachment 3682312

View attachment 3682313

Thank you!! I love the studded collection and tried on the Lady Dior! So many choices! Need to go see what the boutique has and what meets my everyday needs! Currently trying to downsize my everyday bag.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 281
Thank you!! I love the studded collection and tried on the Lady Dior! So many choices! Need to go see what the boutique has and what meets my everyday needs! Currently trying to downsize my everyday bag.
Did you get a chance to try the large gained calfskin Lady Dior, and a Diorissimo or even the Be Dior?

Of the two that you posted, you may find the studded one more convenient with its clap closure, durable calfskin leather, and an amazing studded strap that can jazz up other bags too (it's like a Fendi-StrapYou!).

Did you get a chance to try the large gained calfskin Lady Dior, and a Diorissimo or even the Be Dior?

Of the two that you posted, you may find the studded one more convenient with its clap closure, durable calfskin leather, and an amazing studded strap that can jazz up other bags too (it's like a Fendi-StrapYou!).
These are old pictures I found on my camera roll when I first started my search for my Lady Dior. I was so overwhelmed with all the choices I only tried on a few things as to not take much of the SA time. I love the studded one but am going back to try more on now that I know what to look at rather than going in blindsided. Next time I go I will take more thorough pictures!
Oooh I vote #2!
Thank you! I was trying it on for size and I do like the large as a everyday bag to hold more items of needed! Love your Diorissimo! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: averagejoe
View attachment 3684901 View attachment 3684902 View attachment 3684903 View attachment 3684904 View attachment 3684905 View attachment 3684906 View attachment 3684907 View attachment 3684908 View attachment 3684910 Alrighty folks! Was at selfeidges buying some things and popped in to see my lovely SA and try on some things to get a better idea of what I am looking for!

Very nice! I love the studded Diorama (along with the studded Lady Dior you posted a few days ago).

Very nice! I love the studded Diorama (along with the studded Lady Dior you posted a few days ago).

Thank you! I love them too! The only drawback is I prefer Silver hardware over gold but they're still in the maybe stack!

LOVE the grey Diorissimo!
Right?! I love it! But my Lady Dior is grey as well so looking for a little variety at the moment

Reactions: Prada Prince