Dudes and their Diors

The Diorissimo is a great everyday bag. The leather is very durable. It comes with a detachable leather pouch that can be used separately as a clutch, too.

Another bag is the Be Dior. It's one of my favourite bags, ever!

Wow thank you AverageJoe! I love the Cannage quilting but will definitely go look at the Diorissimo and Be Dior for my next everyday bag! The obsession is only beginning! I also want a wallet and sunglasses as well! (Needing to replace a lot of my LV pieces as I have fallen out of love with the brand)

Reactions: averagejoe
Wow thank you AverageJoe! I love the Cannage quilting but will definitely go look at the Diorissimo and Be Dior for my next everyday bag! The obsession is only beginning! I also want a wallet and sunglasses as well! (Needing to replace a lot of my LV pieces as I have fallen out of love with the brand)
For the sunglasses, may I suggest the SoReal? @memo.alive looks amazing in his.
SOREALA_3YG9P_V5.jpg

Another option is the J'ADIOR:
JADIOR_2M22K_V5.jpg

Both very unique in my opinion.

As for the wallet, I suggest the new Lady Dior grained calfskin WOC, which can double as a clutch so it wins in the versatility department:
S0105OVVW_M900_V5.jpg

SOREALA_3YG9P_V5.jpg

JADIOR_2M22K_V5.jpg

As for the wallet, I suggest the new Lady Dior grained calfskin WOC, which can double as a clutch so it wins in the versatility department:
S0105OVVW_M900_V5.jpg
I love the J'ADIOR sunglasses! I have tried on the grained calfskin Lady Dior WOC and love it! I have just messaged my SA to see whne she is working next so I can come look at pieces and hopefully purchase some! I love the Diorissimo in the So Black or a Blue or even another Grey! Lots to look at and choose from!

SOREALA_3YG9P_V5.jpg

JADIOR_2M22K_V5.jpg

S0105OVVW_M900_V5.jpg
Thank you for the compliments AJ! And TBH I love the J'adiors in black, when I saw them on the site I loved them, I think we have quite similar taste in shades.

Thank you for the compliments AJ! And TBH I love the J'adiors in black, when I saw them on the site I loved them, I think we have quite similar taste in shades.
I think so too! I love how they have just the perfect balance of details without going overboard. It's definitely a fun take on a very classic wayfarer shape.

I love the J'ADIOR sunglasses! I have tried on the grained calfskin Lady Dior WOC and love it! I have just messaged my SA to see whne she is working next so I can come look at pieces and hopefully purchase some! I love the Diorissimo in the So Black or a Blue or even another Grey! Lots to look at and choose from!

The So Black Diorissimo is to die for! It may be sold out now but if you're lucky, your SA may be able to find one somewhere and have it transferred over to your boutique if your boutique doesn't have it in stock.

I think so too! I love how they have just the perfect balance of details without going overboard. It's definitely a fun take on a very classic wayfarer shape.

The So Black Diorissimo is to die for! It may be sold out now but if you're lucky, your SA may be able to find one somewhere and have it transferred over to your boutique if your boutique doesn't have it in stock.
Ok so I searched for the Diorissimo so black, what a nice bag, also, had not noticed before but, is it me or the handles of the Diorissimo are quite similar to Coach's Rogue tote?

Ok so I searched for the Diorissimo so black, what a nice bag, also, had not noticed before but, is it me or the handles of the Diorissimo are quite similar to Coach's Rogue tote?
Yes, but Coach's Rogue tote came way after the Diorissimo, and I have a feeling I know what inspired the Coach handles given that the other bags with that handle are boxy at the bottom (like the Lady Dior).

Reactions: memo.alive
Yes, but Coach's Rogue tote came way after the Diorissimo, and I have a feeling I know what inspired the Coach handles given that the other bags with that handle are boxy at the bottom (like the Lady Dior).
Yeah, that's why I mentioned it, obviously even inside premium brands there's still some influence (read copy).

I mean, it is well known that the Sac de jour from YSL is greatly "inspired" by the Birkin, you can actually see the comparisons clearly, although I must say in that case, the SDJ seems like a modernized, minimalist version of the Birkin and not a version that copies elements or is overtly copycat.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned it, obviously even inside premium brands there's still some influence (read copy).

I mean, it is well known that the Sac de jour from YSL is greatly "inspired" by the Birkin, you can actually see the comparisons clearly, although I must say in that case, the SDJ seems like a modernized, minimalist version of the Birkin and not a version that copies elements or is overtly copycat.
Definitely. Dior's Trotter Romantique line from over a decade ago with the lock in front almost looked a bit Dooney and Bourke, so it's the other way around with lower end inspiring higher end.

Definitely. Dior's Trotter Romantique line from over a decade ago with the lock in front almost looked a bit Dooney and Bourke, so it's the other way around with lower end inspiring higher end.
Well that I didn't know, I usually assume that luxury waters down to lower end brands but that case I actually wasn't aware, how interesting!

Well that I didn't know, I usually assume that luxury waters down to lower end brands but that case I actually wasn't aware, how interesting!
I think both "ends" inspire each other, which is good. Usually it's the higher end inspiring the lower end, but in the case of the Balenciaga that looks like an Ikea bag that has been popularized recently, it happens the other way around as well and sometimes it's quite neat.

I think both "ends" inspire each other, which is good. Usually it's the higher end inspiring the lower end, but in the case of the Balenciaga that looks like an Ikea bag that has been popularized recently, it happens the other way around as well and sometimes it's quite neat.
Yeah but in that case I think Mr. Gvasalia did it as a discourse of fashion taking itself way too seriously, I actually think those bags are quite preposterous, then again, that's my opinion, it certainly doesn't fit an aesthetic I identify with or I would want associated with my image.

Yeah but in that case I think Mr. Gvasalia did it as a discourse of fashion taking itself way too seriously, I actually think those bags are quite preposterous, then again, that's my opinion, it certainly doesn't fit an aesthetic I identify with or I would want associated with my image.
I wouldn't buy them either. Ikea bags were never really chic to begin with, no matter what materials they were made of. But Balenciaga's is fun and exciting to look at.

Hello! Just picked up my first Dior bag and I am in love! I got the medium Lady Dior in Grey with Silver Hardware! I had wanted a grey bag for a while and a Lady Dior so thought why not! I went to the Dior on Bond Street first and they did not have any grey so I was going to get classic black but decided to wait and get what I really wanted. As luck would have it I stopped at Selfridges and they had one left! I love it!

I am already planning my second bag purchase from Dior but can't make up my mind! I love the grained calfskin Lady Dior as well as the Diorama or maybe a WOC or the Miss Dior Promenade. Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you for letting me share!

I love it! Looks great on you. Funny enough I was just at the boutique toying with the idea of getting the studded black lady Dior or Diorama WOC.

Enjoy your new bag!

IMG_1493419586.462132.jpg

IMG_1493419621.437226.jpg