Harper Crossbody, I can always depend on you!

BagLadyT

One on the way and one in the queue!
Apr 2, 2016
I'm over here racking my brain on making a preloved or new Chanel purchase. I'm weighing the pros and cons of different materials and weight of the bag and prices. All the while day in and day out I use this Harper bag and it never fails me. I fling her on the table and bump into things with it and never feel the need to check it's corners or damage. The only gripe I have is the fact that it is pretty open on top. If you happen to be thinking about picking one up, please do!

You should! Very practical bag as long as you don't mind the open top...
I meant the Harper Messenger Crossbody, it's got a flap which is great since I'm not a fan of open top crossbody bags (like the double zip totes). Here's a couple pictures: IMG_1493226687.432315.jpgIMG_1493226695.724717.jpgI think it'd be a nice carefree crossbody especially for traveling since it'd fit my iPad!

Reactions: BagLadyT
I meant the Harper Messenger Crossbody, it's got a flap which is great since I'm not a fan of open top crossbody bags (like the double zip totes). Here's a couple pictures: View attachment 3679944View attachment 3679945I think it'd be a nice carefree crossbody especially for traveling since it'd fit my iPad!

I haven't been on the TB site in quite sometime and haven't seen this bag! I love it. I prefer a closed top also. I can't believe you can fit an ipad. Awesome find!