Harper Crossbody, I can always depend on you!

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
I'm over here racking my brain on making a preloved or new Chanel purchase. I'm weighing the pros and cons of different materials and weight of the bag and prices. All the while day in and day out I use this Harper bag and it never fails me. I fling her on the table and bump into things with it and never feel the need to check it's corners or damage. The only gripe I have is the fact that it is pretty open on top. If you happen to be thinking about picking one up, please do!

Jul 9, 2015
What a great carefree bag, I have a gift card that I need to use, maybe I'll take a second look at the Harper Messenger. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: BagLadyT
Jul 9, 2015
You should! Very practical bag as long as you don't mind the open top...
I meant the Harper Messenger Crossbody, it's got a flap which is great since I'm not a fan of open top crossbody bags (like the double zip totes). Here's a couple pictures: IMG_1493226687.432315.jpg IMG_1493226695.724717.jpg I think it'd be a nice carefree crossbody especially for traveling since it'd fit my iPad!

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
I meant the Harper Messenger Crossbody, it's got a flap which is great since I'm not a fan of open top crossbody bags (like the double zip totes). Here's a couple pictures: View attachment 3679944 View attachment 3679945 I think it'd be a nice carefree crossbody especially for traveling since it'd fit my iPad!
I haven't been on the TB site in quite sometime and haven't seen this bag! I love it. I prefer a closed top also. I can't believe you can fit an ipad. Awesome find!

Jul 9, 2015
I haven't been on the TB site in quite sometime and haven't seen this bag! I love it. I prefer a closed top also. I can't believe you can fit an ipad. Awesome find!
They just recently got the new SS17 collection in store over the last 4-6 weeks so a lot of items have been transferred to outlets/clearanced.