Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

I have two questions: Someone told me that most of the menswear is only sold at the 31 Rue Cambon address; is that true? Also, could I ever call and place a phone order for it? I searched but I could only find conversations about bag orders, and not so much the clothes. I can't spend all the money on a plane ticket to France and then the hotel and find out they don't have what I'm looking for in my size :lol:

i am going to Paris in July and was wondering if it is cheaper to buy Chanel from Paris instead of here in the US. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Not sure yet on what to buy. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Hi, everyone! I just got back from a shopping day in Paris on Saturday! Sorry if you read my blog and already saw my long post, but I will attempt to summarise what I saw. I went to four different locations: Rue Cambon, Rue Royal, Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Galeries Lafayette, the only rectangle minis still available were the black, patent leather chevrons. Square minis were available in pink with light gold hardware (photo below). I saw wallet on chains in red, green, blue, pink and black. There was an array of colourful jumbos and medium flaps in blue, pink, red, beige, purple and green. For SLG's the selection was quite good especially if you are after cardholders (photo below), there were also a few fun coloured O cases.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or contact me by private message. I had such a good experience, that I am jubilant to share!

IMG_4806.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG IMG_4828.JPG IMG_4831.PNG

Hi, everyone! I just got back from a shopping day in Paris on Saturday! Sorry if you read my blog and already saw my long post, but I will attempt to summarise what I saw. I went to four different locations: Rue Cambon, Rue Royal, Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Galeries Lafayette, the only rectangle minis still available were the black, patent leather chevrons. Square minis were available in pink with light gold hardware (photo below). I saw wallet on chains in red, green, blue, pink and black. There was an array of colourful jumbos and medium flaps in blue, pink, red, beige, purple and green. For SLG's the selection was quite good especially if you are after cardholders (photo below), there were also a few fun coloured O cases.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or contact me by private message. I had such a good experience, that I am jubilant to share!

View attachment 3678166

View attachment 3678166 View attachment 3678167 View attachment 3678168

Do u see any reissue 224 (mini)?

Does anyone know if there's anyone at the Paris store that I can contact via email about their bags in stock?? Going to Paris in two weeks and wanted to see what bags they had ahead of time if possible.