Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

I was in Chanel Rue Cambon and Chanel Montaigne and there is no price increase. Is April fools day. Lol.
As of yesterday - 4/1: no price increase. Tax return to cc is 14% and cash back is 11.67%. I tried to purchase two bags and they won't let me I end up purchasing one bag, one woc and one wallet.

Hi IHeartMinis, do you happen to check out the Coco Handle with the lizard handle? I wonder what colour with they have in stock and the price of the mini coco handle and small coco handle. [emoji4]

Do you happen to know the current price?

I believe the mini coco handle is around 2750 euros (like in italy; tried one one). Not a big difference compared to the US ($3000). I've noticed there's not much savings with some seasonal bags. Classic wocs are 1740 euros whereas the so black boy woc was 2050 euros. The boys will be where the most savings are (old medium is 37xx euros vs $4700 usd).
would you say there is also a decent amount of savings for the classic flaps as well?

Hi, everyone! I just got back from a shopping day in Paris on Saturday! Sorry if you read my blog and already saw my long post, but I will attempt to summarise what I saw. I went to four different locations: Rue Cambon, Rue Royal, Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Galeries Lafayette, the only rectangle minis still available were the black, patent leather chevrons. Square minis were available in pink with light gold hardware (photo below). I saw wallet on chains in red, green, blue, pink and black. There was an array of colourful jumbos and medium flaps in blue, pink, red, beige, purple and green. For SLG's the selection was quite good especially if you are after cardholders (photo below), there were also a few fun coloured O cases.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or contact me by private message. I had such a good experience, that I am jubilant to share!

View attachment 3678166

View attachment 3678166 View attachment 3678167 View attachment 3678168
Thanks for sharing!
What goodies did u get?
Which location was the best?

Thanks for sharing!
What goodies did u get?
Which location was the best?

I got a few small goodies that I will be unboxing soon :smile: Unfortunately, the pink rectangle mini I was looking for was sold out at all the boutiques I visited.

The best was Rue Cambon, it had the most amount of items (from the 4 boutiques that I visited) and the store was more spacious compared to Rue Royale.

Reactions: Angie Ong
Just left Rue Cambon with my first flap!!! My first time in, I was attended to by a rude older woman. Hubby and I left, went around the corner visited a few more stores, the other Chanel store and had a lovely tea & pastries at Laduree. Went back to Rue Cambon and voila! Was assisted by the sweetest SA ever! They still didn't have my classic black flap with gold hardware but nonetheless, I left happy!

Alsooooo a spy pic! These are all of the classic flaps they had available. Hope that helps!

I was at rue cambon yearrday and they had one M/L classic caviar black flap with silver hardware (no gold hardware available in caviar leather). Mini squares that were in stock were bright colors in lambskin (turquoise, cobalt blue, yellow).

Just left Rue Cambon with my first flap!!! My first time in, I was attended to by a rude older woman. Hubby and I left, went around the corner visited a few more stores, the other Chanel store and had a lovely tea & pastries at Laduree. Went back to Rue Cambon and voila! Was assisted by the sweetest SA ever! They still didn't have my classic black flap with gold hardware but nonetheless, I left happy!

Alsooooo a spy pic! These are all of the classic flaps they had available. Hope that helps!

What is it with old women SA being rude! After lovely experience at Rue Cambon, I went to the Chanel store opposite Hermes on FSH, she was the rudest SA I have ever I countered! So I made my way back to Rue Cambon again!

The old lady told me they haven't had a caviar m/l black flap in months. Neither gold nor silver! I looked at her and immediately knew she was lying! Lol thanks to my TPFers!!!

But I did score a gorgeous Silver flap with my second, super sweet SA!

And oops, I forgot to post my spy pic!

Attachments

• IMG_5424.PNG
    IMG_5424.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 636
  • IMG_5422.JPG
    IMG_5422.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 602
Hi ladies, I will be in Paris for nearly 3 weeks. Will I readily be able to buy a black caviar M/L with GHW during that time? I understand that they are currently sold out but given the length of time I am in Paris for will they likely restock. Thanks so much.