Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

I lost interest in MK the past yer or two, but the Mercer finally brought me back. I love boxy bags and the particularly simple silhouette of this one. I had to get two sizes in two colors! Here they are in peacock and sunflower - perfect summer colors! I don't know which one I like more!

View attachment 3673551 View attachment 3673552

OMG, these are the same two bags I almost bought at Macy's! Good choice! Enjoy [emoji4]

Reactions: MDT
I lost interest in MK the past yer or two, but the Mercer finally brought me back. I love boxy bags and the particularly simple silhouette of this one. I had to get two sizes in two colors! Here they are in peacock and sunflower - perfect summer colors! I don't know which one I like more!

Beautiful!!! I'm loving some of the colors and the silhouette of this bag....:biggrin:

Reactions: cdtracing and MDT

Love these!!! The colors are so vibrant on the Mercers.

Reactions: MDT
OMG, these are the same two bags I almost bought at Macy's! Good choice! Enjoy [emoji4]

That's too funny!

Beautiful!!! I'm loving some of the colors and the silhouette of this bag....:biggrin:

Me, too. I don't know why, but the colors just seem so rich on this bag.

Love these!!! The colors are so vibrant on the Mercers.

Yes! I really wanted the red - it's gorgeous - but I have to hold out for the red Rogue. I know once I get that bag, I'll carry it over the red Mercer so I went with these instead.