Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

I lost interest in MK the past yer or two, but the Mercer finally brought me back. I love boxy bags and the particularly simple silhouette of this one. I had to get two sizes in two colors! Here they are in peacock and sunflower - perfect summer colors! I don't know which one I like more!

View attachment 3673551 View attachment 3673552

I really like the way this bag looks and I'm tempted to get one. I know it has the center pocket but I'm afraid I would miss the pockets that are usually in the lining too much.
Also is the bag wide open since the is no zipper to close or even a magnet button ?

I really like the way this bag looks and I'm tempted to get one. I know it has the center pocket but I'm afraid I would miss the pockets that are usually in the lining too much.
Also is the bag wide open since the is no zipper to close or even a magnet button ?

I took a photo of the top of my larger Mercer and another of the center pocket. The center pocket is zippered so it's not completely wide open. Also, the center pocket has one smaller zippered pocked within it as well as a slip pocket and key fob. I find the slip pocket works well for my phone, as it's more horizontal than the usual tiny phone pockets. You are right, though, in that there is no way to close the main part of the bag. The two outside "pockets" are open, but the bag is structured enough that it doesn't feel like things will be falling out everywhere. The only gripe I have about this bag is that the center pocket isn't attached to the bottom of the bag so if you put smaller things (coupons, receipts, etc) in either of the outer pockets, they can find their way down under the center pocket and it's kind of a PIA to reach. Still, I love the bag and find it has enough organization for my things. If you're familiar with the Hamilton, I find the Mercer to be less open at the top than that even though the Hamilton has the magnetic closure.

20170521_112233 (1).jpg 20170521_112300 (1).jpg

One thing to note with the smaller Mercer is that it has card slots in the front pocket, but the center pocket doesn't have the same zip and slip pockets like her larger sister.

I took a photo of the top of my larger Mercer and another of the center pocket. The center pocket is zippered so it's not completely wide open. Also, the center pocket has one smaller zippered pocked within it as well as a slip pocket and key fob. I find the slip pocket works well for my phone, as it's more horizontal than the usual tiny phone pockets. You are right, though, in that there is no way to close the main part of the bag. The two outside "pockets" are open, but the bag is structured enough that it doesn't feel like things will be falling out everywhere. The only gripe I have about this bag is that the center pocket isn't attached to the bottom of the bag so if you put smaller things (coupons, receipts, etc) in either of the outer pockets, they can find their way down under the center pocket and it's kind of a PIA to reach. Still, I love the bag and find it has enough organization for my things. If you're familiar with the Hamilton, I find the Mercer to be less open at the top than that even though the Hamilton has the magnetic closure.

View attachment 3705827 View attachment 3705828

One thing to note with the smaller Mercer is that it has card slots in the front pocket, but the center pocket doesn't have the same zip and slip pockets like her larger sister.

Thanks for the reply :smile: I do have a few hamiltons and if the opening on the Mercer is even less "open" than on the Hamilton that will be perfect and not bother me at all

Hi everyone! Am new here and this is my first post. I joined after futile attempts at finding the name of this Michael Kors tangerine sachel that I am getting from a seller tom (Philippine time). It must be an old style since it's not in the site of Michael Kors nor in Pinterest and even ebay. Or it could be a fake?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170527-163826.png
    Screenshot_20170527-163826.png
    576.5 KB · Views: 892
My newest one :heart::heart: green mercer

img_20170530_192930_591_by_lavander_thistle-dbaytst.jpg